Graduation Day

Dans POV

"Last night was amazing!" I said the morning after prom as I stumbled downstairs into the kitchen where my mum was making pancakes. "I can assure you, nothing went on." Phil said and we all laughed.

*Time passes*

"I can't believe it's been a month since Prom." I said walking on the beach with Phil the first summer where we were together. I felt the sun cooking my skin and we jumped into the ocean, the salt water burned my fresh cuts.

*Time passes*

"Your such a big dork, but I love you." I told him right before we stopped at the top of the ferris wheel at our fair. "You are too, and I love you more. He replied and then we kissed.

*Time passes*

"I did it Phil! I told the bullies off and no one's messing with me!" I said to him the first month of school, he only thought that because I arranged with the bullies to beat me up away from the people I loved. Lies, they still sucked. "I even have this new chemistry partner, her name is Riley. Don't worry though, she won't steal me away from you." I said

*Time passes*

"Happy six months baby..." I said as we re-watched Death Note while the leaves were falling outside. The first time in a moth that I've been happy.

*Time passes*

"Merry Christmas Philly" I said while handing him his present, a scrapbook of the last 8 months of our relationship, yes we were dating but he was my best friend. "Thanks Danny." he replied

*Time passes*

"Happy new year." I said to Phil and then he pulled me in for a passionate kiss while everyone else was cheering.

*Time passes*

"Happy Valentine's Day, my lovely boyfriend." I said to him as we ate spaghetti at a fancy restaurant. "And to you as well, my beautiful boyfriend." He replied back to me

*Time passes*

"This year has the been the best year of my life." I said to him on the dance floor of our senior prom.

*Time passes*

Phils' POV

"Phil you got mail." Mrs. Howell said "thank you!" I said. I had applied for 7 universities.

I opened the first one, denied. I felt a tear run down down my check. That was the Christian school my parents wanted me to attend. But that wasn't my dream school, It was theirs'.

I opened the second letter. Northwestern, accepted. Manchester, privileged to attend. Reading, yes. London, accepted. I got one to go to Dublin for heavens sake! Also Amsterdam! I bet Dan would love a good late night Amsterdam stroll. All these universities wanted me to attend them, but all I wanted was Dan.

"I got in." I whispered and then I shouted it loud enough for the entire city to hear. "Phil, that's amazing! How many?" Mrs. Howell said while hugging "6 out of the seven." I said crying tears of joy. At that moment Dan walked into the room.

I ran towards him and he said,

"Phil what happ-?" That's all I could get out before I kissed him. I watched mrs. Howell leave the room, she cared so much about us both. He took me through the house and into his room.

*One heavy and passionate make-out session later*

I was alone in my room and dialed PJs number into my phone and let it ring.

"Hello! You have reached Pj Liguori. I can't come to my phone right now but if you'd like to leave a voice mail, please do!" I heard the little bastards' voice say.

"Pj, its me, Phil. Um, I'm attending university and Dan isn't and even if he decided to I'm going to a really prestigious one and you know I suck at long distance relationships. So please help me later today. Thanks, bye" I said and ended the call. I sighed and fell onto my bed.

What was I gonna do?

*A few hours later*

Dan's POV
"Here are the graduates!" My mum said and Phil and Cat walked out together, then Pj and his girlfriend Jenny, then it was my turn to walk out with Riley. The six of us took serious pictures in our caps and gowns. I tried to be happy but I couldn't believe what I had heard outside Phil's door while he was talking to PJ.

"I can't believe my little baby is graduating with all his friends." My mom gushed and I blushed "momm..." I said embarrassed "okay photo shoot over kids go get changed and I'll go pick up some Nandos" my mum said

(Cheeky Nandos 😏)

I walked into my room, where Phil and Pj were changing. "You need to talk to Phil later tonight." Pj said as he walked out. "Hey Phil." I said while shutting the door "Yeah Dan?" He said while putting on his shirt. "nothing just hey, can you help me?" I said cause my gown was stuck. "oh sure!" He said and helped get it off me.

"I can't believe we're graduating tomorrow! It seems just yesterday we were falling on each other in the lunchroom." Phil said and I let out a little laugh "Yeah" I replied. "Can we go eat?" He asked "Sure, I need to get something first." I said "Well don't wait up, I hear my mum with food." "Okay..." he said, kissed my cheek, and headed downstairs.

"He's gonna leave me." I said while crying hysterically in my room.

I thought about all my good memories with him. I hadn't thought about the razor for a while but the errie thought crossed my mind again. No, if I was gonna lose him, I was gonna make this summer, these months, the next weeks, or an extreme case days count... and that's when I decided to eat and then start on my master plan.

A/N sorry it's taken so long... I hope to write a lot this summer. You all should look up Taylor Swift's cover of Sugar, We're Going Down by Fall Out Boy. It's a great song and she's just like perfect. Also check out Death Note. Its a really good anime and its on Netflixs. Other than those suggestion, I hope you all have a wonderful day okay anyway byeeeee! 1024 word count!