Text Messages

Dans' POV

"Hey mum." I said as I walked inside the house on cloud nine. "Hello Daniel now I need you to sit down for a minute." she said "Sure...?" I said questioning what she thought was up. "Spill it." She said in ther mum voice. "What?" I replied not wanting to talk at all. "Whats the deal with you and Phil, why did I have to comee and pick you up, and why did it take so long for you to return from dropping him off." She said

"I'll talk to you later mom.." I said as I got up "No get back here!" She yelled as I ran up the stairs and locked the door of my room and cried into my pillow. I decided to text Phil

"Hey"

"Hey how are you"

"I've been better"

"Why?"

"My mum wants to know about everything that happened today"

"Dan you can tell her if you want too"

"I'm not telling her without you here"

"Dan I can't leave the house unless it's school. My dad saw us and I'm already getting lectured about how I shouldn't even talk to you."

"The kiss or the hug or the drop off?!?!"

"The drop off... Dan I can't do this, just forget everything that happend. "

I'm gonna cry he cant do this to me now.

"Phil no... I felt special no please don't leave me..."

"Dan, you don't understand what I'm going through. I'm going to school tomorrow and I think you should too! Goodbye!"

I was full on whimpering and my bed now soaked with tears. I really did think that we could actually be and stay in love, he was the boy I gave my first kiss too.

"Phil, even though it's frowned upon. I would love to walk the halls of school holding your hand and kiss you before you go to class because damnit I love you! Phil please don't ignore the feeling we both felt during the kiss Phil PLEASE just listen too me!

He didn't respond so I unlocked my door. Mum had stop trying to unlock it and I headed to the bathroom. I gagged myself so I got the food from supper out of my stomach and then I looked for my buddy. Mum had found out that I had a few razors in my bathroom so she had taken them all out.

"Shit." I said and I went downstairs teary eyed and all. Mum was sitting at the table and she didn't see that I was down here...

"Mum?" I said trying to sound like I wasn't crying. She turned around and before she could say anything I asked, "You love me no matter what right?" "Of course, Honey are you okay? What's wrong?" She asked "Nothing I just wanted to say goodnight and I love you." I stated and she got up and hugged me.

When she let go I went upstairs and put on my music and cried into my pillow.

*the next day*
Phils POV

I woke up to 3 texts from Dan.
"Phil, even though it's frowned upon. I would love to walk the halls of school holding your hand and kiss you before you go to class because damnit I love you! Phil please don't ignore the feeling we both felt during the kiss Phil PLEASE just listen too me!

Phil I'm gonna go to school tomorrow.

Don't forget we have to go to the counselor tomorrow together.

I hopped in the shower thinking about what I should reply to that. after waking up I saw that I had one new message.

Hope you have a great day ~Dan

Okay, you too. ~Phil

It was simple text so I decided to get ready. I put on my white shirt with red tie and dress pants. I went downstairs after straightening my hair and grabbed a power bar. "bye mum!" I yelled and I headed out the door. I felt ready to endure hell but I wasn't going to let anyone hurt Dan, I'm going to do everything to protect him.

A/N hope you guys all like it, sorry it's so short. I promise another update soon. xoxo