Chapter 12

Your POV
1 1/2 month later
~~~~~~~~~~
I was at Mikey's house laying down with him listening to his heart beat while my head rested on his chest~ "I'm sorry" I whispered out but got no response. He hasn't said it directly but everytime I try to apologize for what happened he ignores me completely. I feel like he isn't past it though so why won't he talk to me about it?

I sighed closing my eyes "Why can't you just let it go? It's been a month" he said "Your the one that needs to let it go. I feel like shit knowing you don't forgive me" I said in an upset tone "I just don't see the point in talking about it when it's done and over with. We haven't spoken to Baji for almost 2 months now" I sat up looking at him.

"Mikey if we don't fix the problem it's gonna come up later and it's gonna hit us like a fucking brick and mess up everything" I told him sternly "Then let it" "I just want you to be honest with me" I furrowed my brows. Mikey sat up quickly leaning back using his arm to keep him up "You want me to be honest? Fine, I don't trust you at all and that's why I've been keeping you closer and coming up with random reasons for you to stay with me"

I looked away from him with shame. Mikey placed his free hand on my cheek making me look back at him "I didn't say anything because I didn't want you to blame yourself and make us take a break. That's just making room for the next guy. Don't be mistaken I don't love you any less. I promise" he told me making my face warm.

I smiled softly "Don't beat yourself up ok. I love you Y/N" I looked at him "I love you to" he smiled pulling me into a hug "Awww you two are so cute" I turned at the voice. Mikey's hand still lingered on my back "Emma what did I tell you about coming in my room" Mikey groaned.

"Sorry sorry but I brought you guys something" she pulled Draken in holding his hand and her other hand gripping his upper arm "He's so scared to walk in on you two" Emma smiled brightly. Draken scratched the back of his neck "Draken" Mikey called to him. Drakens hand dropped as he looked up at him "Mikey it's time" he said. Mikey nodded and stood up sliding his arm from my lower back to my hand helping me up.

I grabbed his Toman jacket off the bed handing it to him to put it on "Keep it for now" he told me with a smile. I nodded "Let's go"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We reached the shrine and walked through the crowd to the steps standing over everyone. I took off Mikey's jacket as he held his arms out for me to put it on him. Once it was on he straightened it up a bit before Draken started speaking "The meeting will now start" a lot had happened over time.

Pah was arrested, there was a big fight between Draken and Mikey, Draken got stabbed, Takemitchy became a important part of our lives, and there was a whole war between Toman and Mobeius and I just so happened to get caught in the fight and struggled to save my brothers life. After that I begged Draken to stop with all this but I knew he wouldn't. Even when we were younger and I was struggling just to make sure my brother was happy he still went out and got a tattoo and found a new group of friends and started a gang.

This meant that at this point I knew he wouldn't listen to me but as long as he came home every night I was fine with it "I have an announcement" Mikeys voice startled me making me jump "As we all know our third division captain has been arrested. It caused a lot of conflict within Toman but we're back and better. There's someone I would like to introduce to you. Our new third devision captain" my face dropped.

"What" I mumbled as the crowd got noisy "Quiet!" Draken yelled as a tanned boy walked through the crowd. I furrowed my eyebrows "Kisaki Tetta" Mikey announced. The boy stepped standing a little away from me "This is the new captain of the third division so let's treat him as such" Mikey announced. 'The hell? This nobody that I've never met before is just taking Pah's place?' I was knocked out of my thoughts when Takemichi ran up and punched Kisaki almost knocking the glasses from his face.

"Damn" I mumbled "Takemichi what the hell are you doing?! Are you trying to interrupt our meeting?!" Draken yelled "Seems like I'm right on time" I heard a voice that made my heart jump from nervousness "Baji" I said breathlessly "Baji" Mikey yelled. Takemichi had a confused look on his face and before I could blink Baji ran up to Takemichi and punched him good.

He landed another and then another "Baji!" I yelled making him grunt and look towards me giving Mitsuya a chance to stop him from hitting Takamichi again "Huh, Mitsuya? Don't tell me you want me to beat your ass to" "You need to calm down" Mitsuya said. Baji scoffed pulling his arm away "Baji why are you here" Mikey asked.

Baji smirked "I'm just announcing my retirement. I'm going to join Valhalla" "Baji" Mikey said "I clearly ain't wanted here so why over stay my visit. Your giving out rolls aren't you" "Baji!" Mikey yelled "I'm sure you'll find someone" Baji said raising a hand as he walked off. I had a saddened expression "Y/N" Mikey called for me making my head turn to him. He moved his head gesturing to Baji "Go" I ran up to him with a smile giving him a kiss on the cheek grabbing his hands "I'll be back I promise" I said to him.

"You better" Mikey said in a stern tone. I nodded turning around running to catch up with Baji feeling as my finger tips fell from Mikey's. I ran out of the shrine but Baji was already down the road "BAJI" I yelled but he ignored me "Is this boy deaf" I rolled my eyes chasing him down but he turned in an alley way and was gone by the time I arrived "Damn it" I huffed out of breath.

I pulled out my phone dialing and I heard it ringing then it stopped. I looked over across the street "Huh" I walked over looking down the ally "Who was that" "It's, no one" he spoke lightly like how he used to talk to me "Doesn't seem like no one" the voice spoke. That voice came from the guy talking to Baji that I knew as Kazutora. He was the boy that was new to my class and sat next to me.

He's a nice guy but I've heard some pretty bad things about him and seeing he's friends with Baji they might be true "Just drop it man. Are you ready?" Baji asked "When you are, come on" they both turned walking off in the opposite direction. I sighed "Shit"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As you can see the timeline is all off but I have a job now so I have more important things to think about