Chapter 19

Your POV
~~~~~~~~~~
*Bang Bang Bang* I heard a loud banging on the door slightly waking me from my sleep "Hm" I hummed as if whoever was beating on Mikey's door could hear me. The banging continued making me groan sitting up "Hey" I tapped Mikey's arm eagerly. He groaned in response "You don't hear that?" I asked "Yes I hear it" he sighed "Then get it" I said laying back down.

I was tired from the 'events' that took place the night before. Lucky for me it was the weekend so Mikey and I were free to sleep in as long as we pleased "Just let them go away" Mikey said wrapping his arm around me nuzzling his face into my neck making me sigh and close my eyes.

The banging had stopped and we fell back asleep, well Mikey did I just layed there waiting for him to wake up so I could put some clothes on considering I had been naked. Mikey had on some underwear but he was good as naked to. I sat up a small bit as I heard the door open behind me meaning only one thing "Y/N!..... oh shoot" Emma yelled but calmed down once she saw that 1:Mikey was asleep and 2:our clothes were scattered.

She made a face as if she would blow up "Emma no" I whisper shouted. She gained her composure nodding "Ok but did you-" "Emma are they up" I heard my brothers deep voice say as he entered the room. In that very moment I felt like I could die as my brother gave me a look of realization before nodding and turning around leaving.

"I think he took it well" Emma said giving me a thumbs up "Emma get out of my room!" Mikey yelled making me shiver a bit from the vibration of his voice on my neck. I laughed lightly "Fine Fine, but I hope you two know it's 2:30pm and your still in bed" she said dragging out the last word as she left out "Oh my god" I groaned laying my head on the pillow face down.

"Y/N to loud" Mikey groaned turning over pulling the blanket over his head "Do you not understand the predicament we're in" I said sitting up in bed. Mikey shook his head humming a 'nuhuh' "Big words" he groaned "Draken saw us" I said.

I heard Mikey sigh "Do you think he's gonna kick my ass" "He might try" I said. He sighed again sitting up running his fingers through his disheveled hair "Might as well get a head start" he said stretching "Or go talk to him" "And tell him what? Hey Ken-chin sorry I slept with your sister?" He dramatically said "Well- not that" I said.

"Exactly, meaning I should just try my best to slide past the situation. Plus talking about it is awkward" he got up putting his pants on "How about you worry about yourself" he said "I'm not telling him shit and he's not gonna ask" I said getting dressed in my pajamas I had on last night "So what your gonna get dressed and then come back here?" He asked "Uh yea we can do that so just wait for me. And take a shower" I rolled my eyes.

"I gotta eat first" he said pulling his shirt over his head "Well when your done take care of yourself properly. I'll be back in 2 hours I guess" I walked to the door with my jacket in hand "Y/N," I heard Mikey call. I turned around to look at him "We're good right?" He asked. I smiled "Of course idiot" I rolled my eyes leaving out.

As soon as I closed the door and turned around I was greeted by a grinning Emma "Soooo? What happened?" I shook my head "Nothing you should know about" I laughed "Draken left so have fun with that" she said turning away from me. I sighed "Shit" I mumbled as I walked home.

Once I got there I opened the room door to see no one was there. I let out a sigh of relief before gathering my things to take a shower. I quickly got in washing my body thoroughly as I thought about what had happened the night before. I mean what else was there to think about.

I turned off the water and grabbed my towel wrapping it around me. I opened the door only to be greeted by my brother who scared the hell out of me "Jesus-fuck you, why did you do that" I held my chest "I was gonna knock but you opened the door" he said moving out the way.

I walked past him "What do you want" I asked grabbing my things and walking back into the bathroom "What happened with you and Mikey?" He asked "None of your business-" "You know I'm not stupid,I've noticed that you and Mikey haven't been really doing so good" He said.

I sat down on the side of the bathtub rubbing lotion on my legs "That's none of your business" I said "You left before our last meeting but things went bad. Baji is in Valhalla now and their going to war with Toman tomorrow and that means we have to go against Baji. Mikey doesn't wanna fight his best friend, but he has to lead us someway so instead of fighting Baji we're fighting to get him back" he told me.

I smiled to myself "That sounds like Mikey" I mumbled "You should talk to Baji" Draken told me "...get out I have to put on my clothes" I said "Y/N your the only person he might listen to" I sighed "I can't Mikey-" "Mikey hasn't stopped you before so what's changed" "I'm trying to change-" "Your going to change for a guy" I shook my head "I'm not changing for anything" I stood up walking over to the door attempting to push it close.

"Y/N I'm sure Mikey will understand just like he did when he sent you after him the first time" I continued pushing the door closed "Baji doesn't wanna talk to me right now and I'm sure he's with Kazutora and I'm banned from speaking to him to" I finally got the door closed.

I sighed before quickly getting dressed. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair before leaving the bathroom "Y/N you need to talk to Baji" Draken continued as soon as I got out the bathroom "Ken Ryuguji drop it ok just- talk about something else" I rolled my eyes "Ok then what happened with you and Mikey?" I sighed again "Something else" I said in a warning tone.

"Ok you should go talk to Baji" he crossed his arm "Fine! I will go talk to him but I have to see Mikey first I told him we would meet back together so you find away to get Mikey away from me long enough for me to go to Baji and talk to him" I told him. He nodded "Deal" he said "Cool" I grabbed my jacket "Now if you'll excuse me I have a to go see my boyfriend" "And I have to go distract your boyfriend" he said.

I opened the door for both of us to leave out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Merry Christmas ig