Chapter 18

Your POV (12 Years Present)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I tapped my foot on the ground as I sat at the foot of the bed waiting for Mikey to come back from the store. I told him that I wasn't feeling well and needed some things, it wasn't a lie but I really sent him to have some time to think to myself how I was going to go about things. I heard the front door close and Mikey yell for me "Upstairs" I yelled back to him.

He opened the door and sat down next to me with the bag in his hand "You feeling any better" "A little, did you get everything" I asked him "Yes uh, tea, peeps marshmallows which are really hard to find around this time of year, and pickles because you like those now for whatever reason" he rolled his eyes. I laughed "Where there is a reason and I'm going to tell you" I smiled.

"Go for it" he laughed back at me holding my hands "It's easy, I don't feel good not because I'm sick it's because I'm pregnant" I said nervously. Mikey's expression softened as he had a surprised look on his face "Oh," he said "Oh? Is that good or bad?" I asked looking away nervously "Um, both" he said nervously "Both?" I asked "I mean Y/N," I looked at our hands and then back at him "Do you really think we're ready to have a baby?" He asked me.

"Ready or not it's happening. We can't just get rid of our baby" "No not like that I just," he sighed "Or you don't want me to go through this alone since you won't be here because your planning on leaving again" I said sadly. Mikey didn't say anything making me worry "So you are" I pulled my hands away "No, I-I was but I'm not now" he said hugging me.

I hugged him back closing my eyes 'he was gonna leave again?' I sighed "Why were you leaving again?" I asked him "It was only gonna be a few days or so I wasn't gonna leave for long" he told me. I sighed pulling away "It's ok, you can go if you need to. I'll be in the house since there isn't much I can do now that I'm pregnant" I sighed standing up and walking to my side of the bed and laying down. I turned around balling up and rubbing my stomach.

I closed my eyes taking in the silence since Mikey hadn't said anything "How long?" He asked "I haven't been to the doctors but I took one a little after you left for three days" I told him. I heard him breathing "I'll take you tomorrow then" he said standing up "I'll put the things in the kitchen" he said. I smiled softly to myself "Thank you" I said "Anything for you Y/N" he said lovingly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Past
~~~~~
"Marry me?" I laughed "Well you need a ring to do that" I told him "I'll get one. Then will you say yes?" He asked. I smiled "Yes Mikey once you ask me properly I will say yes" I nodded. He smiled brightly making my face warm "I love you Y/N" he said "I love you to Mikey" "You promise?" "I promise" I said giggling. He smiled at me before leaning in and kissing me. But it wasn't how we usually kissed, it wasn't a soft high school sweethearts kiss like it usually was.

It was more passionate and more grown up I guess you could say considering it made me feel like a woman and not a young lady. The next thing I knew Mikey was no longer kissing me but kissing my neck and that's when I realized what was happening but did he? I grabbed his shoulders making him pull away from my neck "What are you doing?" I asked him softly "I- nothing, if your not ready I can stop I just got carried away-" "No I'm ready I just was wondering if, you were ready" I said feeling my face heat up as we looked at eachother.

"Are you sure?" Mikey asked me just making sure we were on the same page "Yea I'm just nervous since I hadn't planned for this to happen" Mikey laughed "I don't think anyone plans for things like this to happen Y/N" he said. My face grew warmer from embarrassment as I looked away. Mikey placed his hand on my cheek directing my attention to him "Don't worry, I'll take care of you" he assured me. I nodded slowly "Ok" I said softly as Mikey leant down and kissed me.

And that's how I lost my virginity
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AYE HAVE YALL BEEN KEEPING UP WITH THE MANGA? Also why was this so easy to keep pg? Also comment just saying hi if you'd like ❤️