Chapter 15

Your POV (12 Years Present)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I smiled as the door opened and Mikey walked in hugging me. I laughed out as I squeezed him tightly hoping for once he just might stay "I missed you so much" he whispered softly before pulling away "I missed you to. Since you missed me so much why don't you stay home for awhile?" I asked him.

He looked away making that face he makes when he's about to say something he thinks might upset me "Y/N-" "Manjiro I'm, I'm tired" I said with a sad expression "I know baby and I'm trying to finish up so I can get back to staying home like I used to but you just have to give me time-" "I don't have any time" I interrupted him "My brother is gonna die in 4 months and you want me to make time for you? I'm sorry but I can't do that." I shook my head.

"I know this is hard for you but I promise you I'm trying and I realize I already fucked up since you feel this way at all and I never wanted that to happen but, please wait for me" he said holding my hands. I looked at his hands sadly  "I didn't marry you to sleep in bed alone and wake up in silence . I did it because I wanted you but it feels like you don't feel like that anymore I feel a bit ,disappointed, dissatisfied , unloved? I don't know I just know this feeling doesn't feel very good" I said biting my bottom lip keeping myself from crying.

I know he hates when I cry and I'm not trying to but that's just what happens when your telling your husband you aren't ok. "Y/N" I looked up at him "I, I don't know what to say I was really trying to keep you happy. I didn't know you felt this way" "That's why I'm telling you" I mumbled; pulling my hand from his and turning around "..." I walked up the stairs in silence listening to Mikey's steps following.

I walked in the room sitting down on the bed looking at my hands as they came together "Is it-" my voice cracked as I felt a tear slide down my cheek and hang from my chin "Is it me?" I cried "Do you not want me anymore" I layed my head in my hands as I cried "No no Y/N don't ever think that"he grabbed my wrist slowly moving them away from my face as he was on his knees "I would never ever get tired of you ever. I love you more than anything and if you truly feel that way I won't ever leave again" he told me.

"I don't want to seem bad but I just wanna be selfish for once" I cried "And you can. I'm yours Y/N and I wouldn't have it any other way" he placed his hand on my cheek wiping my tears with his thumb "I love you and I won't leave anytime soon" he said with I smile "So please don't cry ok" I nodded "I love you Y/N so so much" he said as he got up hugging me tightly. I hugged him back closing my eyes and resting my head on his chest.

"I love you" he said again "I love you to" I said softly. He pulled away and climbed in bed and opened his arms for me. I crawled up next to him wrapping my arms around him and closing his eyes. He kissed my toward his as he rubbed my shoulder "I love you" he said again as he started to doze off. I hummed "I know and I love you more" I smiled as I closed my eyes feeling my body relax from the sound of Mikey's heartbeat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Back To The Past)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I rubbed my eyes as I got up starting to get ready. I pulled up my skirt and grabbed my long socks putting them on and pulling them to my thighs "Mikey" I said groggily as I looked for a brush. He groaned "If you don't go to school I'm not going to the meeting tonight get up" I said looking in the mirror and brushing my hair into a ponytail with two pieces left out "Hm" he groaned sitting up in his bed. I made sure I had everything as Mikey lazely put on his clothes.

I sighed "Seriously" I walked up to him buttoning up his shirt for him before straightening it up "Christ and button up your pants" I said quickly buttoning them up as he stood with his eyes closed "I trust you can get your shoes on" I said looking for a hair tie "I could do a lot if you weren't on my back all the time" "Excuse me?" "I said I can get my shoes on just fine" he corrected getting his shoes.

I nodded walking over behind his couch with the brush and hair tie in hand "Come on Draken will be here soon" he sat down on the couch "Head up" I said. He leaned his head up looking straight forward. I started brushing his hair and gathered up the hair for his ponytail but Mikey's head started to fall "Mikey" I said "Hn" he hummed in response but didn't move. I put my hand under his chin lifting his head back up and continuing with his hair "Your done" I hit his shoulder with the brush making him jump.

I grabbed my bag and opened the door to Draken "Good morning" I said "Morning" he replied with one hand in his pocket and the other holding his bag. Mikey walked out still half asleep, I slipped past him grabbing his sandals and putting them in his bag "Of course" I leant down tying his shoe quickly before standing up and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek "Love you" "You to" he mumbled rubbing his eyes. I turned to Draken "Don't skip dick head" I said "Your one to talk" I rolled my eyes at his remark as I turned around heading towards school praying that I wouldn't run into Kazutora
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Idk man I can't help but write happy ending angst 😭❤️