Chapter 14

Baji's POV
~~~~~~~~
"What took you so long?" I asked Kazutora "I ran into your girl,my girl, Mikey's girl" he carried on "Her name is Y/N" I said rolling my eyes "I know her name" he said sitting down on the swing "And what do you mean 'my girl'?" I asked him raising a brow "We've got something going on either that or her boyfriend has anger issues" he said "It's Mikey we're taking about and then your you. You know he absolutely despises you and now your getting closer to his girlfriend? He's going to kill you" I told him laughing.

He laughed with me "Yea he caught us ditching school today. Came and snatched her right up it was interesting seeing them argue, it's crazy how much hatred Mikey holds for me he's even willing to hurt people around him" Kazutora rambled but I payed zero attention to him "Seriously though dude back off. Mikey is serious about Y/N and you two being close is gonna get her in trouble. Everytime anyone gets close to Y/N Mikey takes it out on her and makes her suffer" I told him.

Kazutora laughed "Just say you like her" he said shaking his head "Like her or not I don't understand how no one else has noticed Mikey treats Y/N like shit" I said. Kazutora smiled "Maybe he's just possessive" "What are you vouching for him?" I said "This isn't gonna matter Baji. Cause when Valhalla and Toman go at it everything is gonna be perfect" he explained with the same smile on his face that he had held since he got here.

I nodded in agreement "You better be right about this one"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
12 Years (Present)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wassup egghead" I said through the jail glass. Draken laughed "Y/N" he said back "How you holdin up in here" I asked my brother with a smile "I'm alright how about you" he asked "I'm alright" I answered letting out a breath. There was a short silence "And Mikey?" He asked. My smile dropped a little as I looked down "He was fine last time I saw him, it's kind of hard to tell over text though" I said softly.

Draken sighed "How long has he been gone now?" He asked. I bit my bottom lip "He left three days ago" I answered back in a hushed tone. He shook his head "I thought you promised me you were gonna be happy and do good for yourself while I'm in here and even after I die-?" "I am happy, I told you about our situation ok. I can't stop him from providing for us because you feel our relationship is unhealthy" I said.

"Yea ok but he leaves for days and-" "And he always makes up for the time he's gone. It's not like he's neglecting me. We still talk everyday and even if it's over text he never fails to ask me how I'm doing or what's going on and he never fails to let me know he loves me and is always thinking about me" I said smiling just thinking about him.

"Y/N I understand but you don't ever wonder what he's doing gone all these days?" He asked "That, doesn't matter I'm here to talk about how your doing not Mikey" I said. Draken sighed "I'm fine like I said and as long as you stay happy like you said I'll continue to be fine" He said. I nodded "1 minute" the guard said from behind Draken "Look Y/N I only have a few more months and that's not a lot of time. If Mikey is really doing what you say then at least I can die in peace. Just don't let him wrap you up in anything you don't feel like you can get out of"

I nodded "I can handle myself. I'm the big sis remember?" "How can I forget when your constantly saying it" we both laughed "I love you" he said "I love you to" I smiled as I stood up turning around and leaving.

As I walked out of the building my phone started ringing. I answered it "Hello"  "Hey beautiful" I smiled at the sound of Mikey's voice "Hey" "What are you up to" "I was just leaving from visiting Draken. He asked me about you" I said opening the car door getting in. I closed it and sat back "He always does" he let out a sigh "What's wrong?" I asked him "Just tired. I'll be home in a bit" he said.

I smiled "Calm down I can feel your smile through the phone" he said making me laugh "Shut up" I rolled my eyes "I'll be waiting for you. Do you want anything to eat?" I asked him "No I just wanna come home and lay with you and go to sleep" he said softly. I looked at my hand admiring the rings on my fingers "Sounds like a plan" I said "Good I'm on my way. Love you" "Love you to" I said "Bye" "Bye" I hung up the phone.

I put my seatbelt on and started the car leaving and heading home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short I'm back to school tomorrow but how you like the Timeskip?❤️