Chapter 20

Your POV
~~~~~~~~~
I opened the door to see Mikey and Emma sitting on the couch with her playing in his hair "We come in peace" I said closing the door "Hey Mikey I need to talk to you" Draken said sitting down on the couch next to Mikey "I'm not apologizing" he blurted out "What?" Draken asked.

Mikey looked at me and I shook my head "What do you need to talk about?" He asked my brother "It's about,-" "I dont wanna talk about anything related to Toman. Y/N and I are gonna spend the day together" "But Mi-" "I've already decided" Mikey interrupted. Draken looked at me nervously "It's fine Mikey you guys can talk and I can come back it's no hassle. I need to do something real quick anyway" I said trying to convince him.

"I can just come with you" "No it's,girl stuff" I said nervously "That's why Emma is coming with me" I said quickly grabbing her hand "I am?" She asked "Yes you are" Draken nodded smiling at her. Emma turned red and nodded quickly "I promise we'll only take a about 30 minutes and I'll be back ok? Love you bye" I rushed out of the garage.

I closed the door before Mikey could respond "I have to make a run I just needed you to cover for me please" I asked Emma "Did you see that Y/N? He smiled at me" she squealed "Yes I saw but did you hear me?" I asked " Yes yes you go, I'll go to the library to meet with Hina call me when you're done and I'll tell Mikey you were with us" she said.

I hugged her "I love you so much" she giggled before pulling away "Don't worry that's what sisters are for" I nodded "Ok I'll call" I said as I turned heading towards Baji's house. I was scared to say least. The last I spoke to Baji it was the last time I was allowed to.

It didn't take long to get there from Mikey's and before I knew it I was ringing the apartment number "Who's this?" "Um it's Y/N, I'm here to visit Baji" "Oh honey Baji isn't here he went off with his friends not long ago actually" "O-oh, um thank you" Baji's mom hummed and the communicator clicked signaling her absence.

"Shit" I mumbled but I hadn't gave up just yet. I decided to do something else I knew Mikey wouldn't like but I had my brothers 'encouragement' to guide me. I rang the phone hoping he would answer. I bit my bottom lip in anticipation "Pleas pleas please" I chanted as the phone continued ringing.

Then I heard a click "Hello?" I heard. I know I called but hearing his voice after a little bit felt weird "Hey um, Kazutora you wouldn't happen to be with Baji would you?" I asked. The line was quiet "Give me a sec" there was slight shuffling and some voices "Hello" "Hey Baji this is Y/N, please don't hang up I, came to your house but you weren't there I just really need to talk to you" I said.

There was no sound "I'll be there in ten minutes" the line broke meaning he hung up but I was so greatful. I stood outside waiting for Baji and like he said he was there in ten minutes maybe even eight. I stood up since I was sitting on the ground "Are we going inside?" I asked him.

"Obviously" he said opening the door "I see you haven't changed" I mumbled following behind him "It's been two months not a year and even if I still wouldn't have changed" he shrugged. I smiled at his childish comment "I'm home" he announced walking in and closing the door.

"Mom I'm gonna talk to Y/N real quick" he said as we walked past the kitchen "Alright" we entered his room and closed the door "So whats with the sudden change of heart?" He asked "I heard about what happened at the meeting" I said straight up "Your saying that like I care" he said.

I sighed "I wanted to see you so I could tell you not to do this. Mikey doesn't want to fight you and-" "Draken beat you to it already, but even if you came first it would still be the same. I'm in Valhalla now you guys shouldn't even be talking to me. It you have anything else to say say it tomorrow when we fight" he was serious.

"But, Baji I'm not coming as the leader of Tomans girlfriend I'm coming as a friend" "We are far from friends. We stopped being friends when you ch-" Baji stopped himself "What say it?" I asked genuinely just wanting him to tell me "You gave a boyfriend who is my enemy. Whatever Mikey and I had is dead and whatever happened with us is dead"

I shook my head "You don't mean that" "When have I ever said something I didn't mean?" I looked at the floor "I'm not joining Toman and tomorrow me and Kazutora along with the rest of Valhalla is going to wipe the floor with Toman. If there's anything else you can say it tomorrow" he opened the door and left his room leaving me there.

I scoffed and left out also heading home. I wasn't ready to face Mikey or anyone one for that matter. I laid back on the bed and sighed "What happened why didn't you come back to Mikey's?" My brother asked walking in "It didn't work" "huh?" "It didn't work! Baji said whatever he had with Toman is dead and if we have anything to say tell him tomorrow" I told him.

He sighed "So the same thing he told me, but I know Baji and he doesn't mean that" he explained sitting down on his bed. I stood up "I'm gonna go I'll be back later maybe" I said leaving out closing the door. I called Mikey as I pushed the brothel door open walking out "Hey I'm on my way back with Emma" I said "Ok" "Kay love you bye" "you to" I hung up the phone.

I was walking through the people until I bumped shoulders with someone pretty hard almost making me trip. I turned to apologize only to see Kazutora along with Baji and Hanma but only Kazutora and I noticed eachother since we bumped shoulders. He smiled tilting his head "Sorry about that" he said with a nervous smile before continuing to walk with his friends.

I gulped as I turned and continued walking. I gotta call Emma.
~~~~~~
MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING