Chapter 16

Your POV
I was seated in class waiting for the last bell to ring "Hey pretty lady" I heard making me look up 'shit'  "Hey" I said as Kazutora sat next to me smiling "I haven't seen you all morning" he said "You aren't avoiding me are you Y/N cause that would really hurt my feelings?" I softened my smile "Of course not I-" "Did he tell you" Kazutora said taking me aback "Yes" I blurted out. Kazutora smiled and nodded turning around and began to walk away but I grabbed his hand quickly.

He turned around "Um" I stated 'You can't turn back now dumbass' "It's ok" I told him making his smile drop "You don't need to pitty me" he pulled his hand away "I'm not" I quickly responded but Kazutora just turned around and started walking. I looked at the clock then back to Kazutora as he left the classroom "Damn it" I got up grabbing my bag and leaving after Kazutora.

"Kazutora" I called for him as he headed towards the exit. I caught with him quickly grabbing his arm but he snatched it away "What's wrong with you?" He asked turning around with an angry look on his face "He told you what I did so why are you still trying to be nice to me? I'm sure he doesn't want you near me so save yourself the trouble" he ranted in an annoyed voice.

I've never seen him break composure like that "He did tell me to stay away from you but I can't just completely kill our friendship because of him. If that were the case I'd honestly have no friends" I smiled softly and reached my hand out slowly grabbing his "I haven't heard the story at all let alone your side so I don't wanna judge" I told him.

Kazutora looked at our hands before pulling his away and looking back up at me smiling "Don't worry Y/N. I really don't want you to get in trouble with Mikey anymore so let's just let our friendship go" he said with a closed eye smile. My smile dropped "Oh, okay" I nodded. He opened his eyes and turned back around walking out of the school. I nodded slowly as I watched him as sadness fell over me.

I knew he was trying to hide it but I knew Kazutora was hurting.

And so was I. I like Kazutora a lot and the short time we've been friends we were so comfortable with eachother and it felt natural being his friend. I sighed as I walked back to class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"How was school" Draken asked as Mikey threw his arm over my shoulders. They had just picked up Takemichi and I from school. I shrugged looking down "It was school" I said "You alright?" I looked up at Mikey and smiled "Yea I'm just tired. Had a long day" I assured him. He nodded " I think I'm gonna head home" I decided "Do you want me to come with you?" Draken asked me "No it's alright I'm just gonna go to bed anyway" I said as I moved away from Mikey letting his arm fall from around me.

I didn't wanna stay since I knew Mikey and Draken would harass me and constantly ask me if I'm okay. I wasn't but I couldn't tell Draken and I definitely can't tell Mikey about it "Whatever just get home safe" Draken said walking away with Takemichi. I rolled my eyes before looking at Mikey who was still looking at me. I waved and smiled before turning around and walking away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Are you mad at me?' That was the text that Mikey had sent me after I left the group and went home early. That was about a few hours ago and I had left him on read. I wasn't mad at him but at the same time when I thought about texting him back my finger hovered over the 'y' key to start typing yes.

I sighed as I turned over in bed pulling the blanket up. I was laying down with a nightgown on. Since I left the boys I had showered and settled in for bed and Draken was even home "You staying home tonight?" He asked "I don't know" I mumbled. I opened my phone back up to see a message from Mikey 'Come over' was all it said. I sat up "I guess not" I said grabbing a pair of pants and my slides "You need me to walk you" Draken asked.

"I'll be alright thanks" I opened the door leaving out and heading to the elevator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I turned the corner into the Sano family home. I walked over to the garage where Mikey stayed. I knocked on the door looking at the time seeing it was about 9pm. I sighed putting my hands in my jacket pockets "It's open" I heard. I opened the door walking in "You needed me?" I asked closing the door "Your ignoring me" he said.

"Are you telling me or asking me" I asked him. Mikey was seated on the small couch placed infront of the tv. He looked at me making in annoyed face "What is your problem" he asked "What do you mean" "First you don't say bye to me, then you ignore me, and now your acting like-" he tried to think of a word.

I nodded gesturing him to answer "A bitch" I finished. He sighed shrugging "Look Y/N I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong. What the hell do you want me to do" he asked putting his head in his hands annoyed. "How am I supposed to tell you what's wrong when I don't know my damn self. I keep telling myself I'm not angry and trying to be an understanding girlfriend but when I do it just comes out as me being selfish" I explained to him still standing in the same place I was when I walked in.

"I don't wanna be angry because I understand what happened to you but at the same time I'm mad at you because I got my feelings hurt today trying to please you and behave to your liking" I sighed "Trying to please you sometimes feels impossible. Your standards are way above me to the point where I don't even think you want a girlfriend you want another Draken. You want someone who will follow you around and do what you ask without question. It seems like if I'm not the way you want me to be you'll just throw me away and leave me. That's how I feel"

Mikey opened his mouth to talk but I spoke first "Mikey, this isn't gonna work"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See y'all after class also could you guys maybe comment 😅