Chapter 17

Your POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y/N please...."~ I looked away from Mikey. He was standing infront of me holding my hands "I'm sorry I just, I don't know what you want me to do" he continued begging me not to break up with him. It took so long for me to realize what was wrong with our relationship and now that it's actually came to light I feel like I shouldn't do this anymore. Then again I was already mad so this was an unfair situation.

I gripped his hands closing my eyes "I'm so confused. I don't understand, what did I do?" He asked me "Mikey don't do this" I shook my head. Suddenly I felt my weight my shift down by my arms making me open my eyes and look down "Y/N I need you" Mikey pleaded while he was on his knees in front of me. My eyes went wide a little "No no" I bent down wrapping my arms around him hugging him tightly.

I didn't think it would be like this or else I wouldn't have said anything at all. I wrapped my arms around his head holding him close resting his head on my chest "I'm sorry" I whispered to him "Please get up let's just talk" I asked him quietly. All he did in response was squeezing me tighter "I won't leave you I promise" I assured him. I felt him breath in before pulling away.

I held his hand as I stood up bringing him with me "Let's talk" I told Mikey in a calm and soothing tone. I took a few steps and onto the futon. Mikey sat down next to me sighing "I didn't know this would happen-" "I mean you just told me you were leaving me for no reason " he wiped his face "You have every right to be mad at me" I said looking away in shame "Y/N I'm not mad at you" he told me.

"Well you should be. I hurt you because I was hurt and that's not right" I said closing my eyes and looking down "I'm not mad just shaken up. Do you want to tell me what happened now?" He asked "Nothing happened I was avoiding Kazutora and once I finally made it to class he showed since we're in the same class. He started asking me if I was avoiding him and, I was gonna lie and say no but he asked me if you told me what he did and it was so quick that I panicked and told him yes" I explained.

"I'm not seeing The problem" he said. I sighed "Well I wasn't finished talking. So Kazutora leaves and I,followed him-" "You followed him? That's your first mistake right there" "I mean I felt bad especially the way he reacted when he found out I knew it was like he was so used to it. Used to being disregarded because his past. Just like me" "No Y/N what happened to you is way different from him" "You only say that because it was your brother but I," I stopped talking.

"Y/N you were assaulted, you acted out of self defense. Kazutora attacked a person for no reason" I sighed "But I was still judged for it out of context. Look Kazutora doesn't want to be my friend anymore so it doesn't matter anymore right?" I questioned looking away "Then why did you come in here and break up with me?" He asked.

I closed my eyes "I was hurt is all but that didn't give me any kind of excuse to come in here and hurt you" I sighed "Let's just forget about this whole thing" he said "We can't do that. We can't ignore our relationship issues. We just had that issue and it resulted in me feeling like shit for two months" I looked at him sadly.

"So what do we do, act like we're not dating until I forgive you?" He asked me "I don't want to but if you do-" "Y/N I was just on my knees begging you not to leave and you think I wanna break up?" He asked "Don't remind me" I mumbled as that wave of guilt hit me all over again.

We sat in silence for a minute before I heard a small laugh from Mikey. I ignored it at first thinking I was hearing things until he did it again. I looked up at him seeing him smiling brightly at me and my confused face "Why are we so bad at this?" He laughed. I smiled and let out a small giggle "I- I don't know actually" I responded back laughing.

He shook his head laughing "All the people they choose us two idiots to be together" I laughed "We don't know anything about love" he laughed back. I tapped his leg "No shit, your dating your best friends sister" I said before busting out laughing. We both just laughed enjoying eachothers laughing.

After a while I realized Mikey had stopped laughing. I sighed out looking up at him smiling softly at me "What" I asked him nervously "Don't tell me I have something on my face?" I joked "There is actually" he said reaching his hands out and grabbing my face pulling me closer and kissing me.

I let out a small yelp since it startled me a bit before I kissed him back grabbing his wrist. Mikey pulled away leaving me hanging a bit "Y/N" he said softly I opened my eyes to his bright smile almost blinding "Yes" I responded back softly "Will you marry me?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't die number one. Two THANK YOU FOR 4K and three I GOT A BUNNY