A Love Found 7

Jennie

"GET AWAY FROM MY WIFE." A voice boomed through her fading consciousness. Without warning Jennie fell to the ground and like a fish out of water she began madly gasping for breath. Her hands reached to her throat as she tried to regain her composure. She was confused by the sounds of Taeyang whimpering and an angry voice shouting over him. When at least the air was able to freely pass through her throat and once again fill her lungs, she stared at the direction the voice came from.

Like a knight and shining amour, Lisa stood over Taeyang as she angrily landed punches after punches on his face and upper body. Taeyang's face was covered with blood and his hand grew limp as Lisa dealt him another hit. She was quickly joined by an equally dangerous Jisoo. Despite their small size, both women were a lethal combination.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER?" Lisa shouted after him. "I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER AND NOW YOU ARE GOING TO FIND OUT WHY YOU SHOULD NOT CROSS ME" She stood taller now and sent several kicks of steel into his side. Base on his motionless body, Jennie knew he was not going anywhere on his own.

"Jisoo, Lisa, stop. He's unconscious. Any more damage and you two might be arrested." Chaeyoung rushed to Lisa's side and tried to drag her away from the body lying at their feet. "I called the police and ambulance. They will be here soon. In the meantime, you need to check on Jennie."

At the mention of her name, Jennie watched as reality seeped back into Lisa's eyes. With a need so strong, she searched the area and when her eyes fell on her, she rushed over to her. Jennie watched her fall to her knees and began searching her. Scanning her arms, face, and neck Lisa searched for all the wounds she may have had. Jennie however, was left silent as took in the love and concern Lisa felt for her. With all the troubles they had over the past few years, Jennie had begun to doubt if Lisa still felt the same about her. But seeing her now, Jennie knew in her heart, Lisa still loved her and she still loved Lisa.

Lisa warmly tried to comfort her. "Jennie are you okay? I'm here now. Everything is going to be okay."

As the love in her heart slowly washed away the fear of being attacked, Jennie finally released the tears back and dropped herself into Lisa's arms. Lisa quickly returned the gesture and protectively wrapped her arms around. With their bodies pressed close together, Jennie finally found her haven once more. How could she ever doubt where she belonged? No matter who came into her life or what happened, Lisa would always be the one her heart belonged to. She never should have forgotten that. "I want to go home." She whispered through the tears.

"Anything you want my love," Lisa replied before she picked her up into her arms and turned to Chaeyoung and Jisoo. "I'm taking her back to our cabin. I need to make sure she is okay. Anything else can wait until morning."

Sensing their desire to be alone, Chae and Jisoo came over to them and kissed her goodbye for the night. Both women promised to check in on her when she was feeling better.

As Lisa held her to her chest Jennie tried to remember the last time she felt this secure and at home. Her relationship with Kai may have been easier in the eye of the public but this right here was what she needed in her life. Nothing else could touch what Lisa was to her and she promised herself she would take every chance she got to show Lisa just how important she was to her.

Lisa

When they arrived back into their cabin, Lisa gently rested Jennie on the bed. Kneeling on the ground, Lisa passed her hands through her hair. She took in every line and every mark. Her heart broke at the sight of the handprint of Jennie's throat. The grief swelled up from her heart and rose to her chest. She came close to losing her tonight. If she had not gotten there in time or if Taeyang had moved faster, the night would have ended so much differently. She was an idiot for leaving Jennie alone. The minute she saw Taeyang in the lobby she should have grabbed her and taken her far away from the resort. Unfortunately, after seeing kai, she stupidly let her emotions get the better of her. There would not be the next time, however. She would not make the same mistake a second time.