The maid (1)

Lisa

As the morning light filtered through my bedroom window my eyes fluttered opened. The first thing I saw a stunning brunette clinging on to my side. Joy surged through me. Moved by strong desires, I gently passed my hands down her cheek and unto her neck. From my position on the bed I admired the love mark left there the night before. I flashed a smug grin.

"I know you're watching me." Jennie said with her eyes still closed. Pulling herself even closer to me, she moved herself on top on me and rested her head on my chest.

I wasted no time locking her in my embrace. "Can you blame me. You are without a doubt the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I swear, every time I see you I get lost in your beauty."

Jennie chuckled. Opening her eyes, her gaze locked together with mines. "You already got what you wanted last night; you don't have to sweet talk me you know."

"Well it just so I happen like telling how just how amazing you are. I would do it every moment if I could." I replied placing a kiss on her forehead. Looking deep into her eyes I have never before experience a moment as happy as I was whenever I was with her. My smile, my joy, my motivation to live from day to day all existed because of the woman in my arms. The only thing that filled my heart with as much happiness than being with her was showing her just how much she meant to me.

As the strong urge to have her took me over I slowly begun kissing her, gently at first, but as the moment grew more heated, I flipped us over putting me on top. My grip on her waist tightened, pulling her even closer. I moaned into her mouth when she run her hands through my hair to melt her lips into mines. Our moment however was not to last. Just when I began to leave a trail of kisses along her jaw, a knock on my bedroom door slammed us back down to reality.

"Lisa wake up. It's already after 12 in the afternoon. Our dinner guests will be arriving in a few hours. Please be ready by then." My mother's voice shot through the door and into our world of lust and passion.

Jennie and I stole glances at each other. With our unspoken words, we tried our best to avoid making any noise with the hope she would think I was asleep and leave.

Another knocked filled the silence of the room. "Lisa dear, are you awake. Please get up now. Your father and I need everything perfect for this evening and we need as much help as possible. I already can't find Jennie anywhere. Her sister said she's busy in the kitchen yet none of the cooks have seen her." I glance back up to Jennie at the mention of her name. My heart broke at the sight of fear in the cat like eyes I love.

From the other side of the door I heard my mother sigh. I could just picture her closing her eyes and shaking her head low as she always did when stressed out. "Young people these days do not have the same work ethics as their parents. Lisa, are you listening? Lalisa Manoban you better wake up now or else I will come in there and pull you out of bed myself."

"No!" I shouted in panic at the thought of my mom walking in on us in bed. Jumping off the bed I raced to the door and placed my full body weight against it. My heart beating faster than it ever have before. "No need to come in. I'm wide awake and I'll be downstairs in ten minutes." I looked back to the bed and saw Jennie rushing around trying to find her clothing.

"Good and don't take long. Or else you won't be able to get rid of me so easily next time." She shouted back.

I listened attentively from the door, straining to hear the sounds of her footsteps moving away from the room. When at last I knew for sure she was gone I turned back at Jennie.