Chapter 5

Philip took Jane's hand and led her up the stairs. The children were asleep. He couldn't decide if they should go into his chambers or hers. He never had a woman in his chambers before. He decided to go into hers. He had decided when he moved into the manor that no woman would come into his chambers.

     Butterflies danced in Jane's stomach as they walked into her chambers. She was slightly disappointed that he hadn't led her to his bedroom. He dismissed the maids that where in her room. They closed the door behind them. He turned to face her. He could tell that she was nervous, but also that she wanted him.

     He unlaced the front of her bodice. He slid the gown off her shoulders. He tugged it over her breasts and she pulled her arms free. The gown caught on her hips. He tugged it and it pooled around her feet. She was clad in only her corset, stockings, and shoes. His groin tightened at the seductive picture she made. She reached out and took his suit jacket off. It joined her gown. She untucked his tunic.

     He led her to the bed. He sat her down and kneeled in front of her. He took her left foot in his hand. He unlaced the shoe to take it off. He did the same with her other foot. He massaged her feet. She sighed in pleasure. He smiled at the sound. He let go of her foot. He unlaced her corset. Soon she was clad in only her stockings. She blushed and tried to cover herself with her hands.

     "Lay back onto the pillows," he said.

     She nodded. She slid up the bed until her head was on her pillows. She watched as he unbuttoned his pants. They slid onto the floor and he stood naked at the end of the bed. Her hungry eyes roamed over his chest. Her eyes moved lower. They widened as she took in his erection.

     He climbed onto the bed. He laid his body on top of hers. He pressed his lips to hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck. As they kissed, he cupped her right breast. He rubbed his thumb over her nipple. She moaned softly against his mouth. He slid down her body. He flicked his tongue against her nipple. Her thighs fell open and slipped his lower body between them.

     He played with her other nipple before sliding his mouth to her belly. Her muscles jumped underneath his lips. She threaded her fingers into his hair. He swirled his tongue around her belly button. He slid down until he was in front of her womanhood.

     "Philip?" she said.

     He just smiled wickedly at her. He placed his mouth on her. She almost jumped out of her skin when she felt his tongue slip between her folds. She could feel her body growing taut as he thrusted his tongue inside her. When he could feel that she was about to go over the edge, he stopped. She whimpered in protest. He slid his body up hers. He positioned his lower body between her thighs so that his erection was at the entrance of her mound. He kissed her.

     "It will hurt at first," he warned. "I will try to be as gentle as I can."

     "I am ready," she said.

     He slowly pushed himself inside her. He stopped before he was all the way in. He kissed her again. He reared back slightly and then plunged into her. Her body stiffened. She cried out at the pain. He laid still on top of her so that her body could get used to his size.

     Slowly, her body relaxed. He looked at her. He could see a couple of tears run down her cheeks. He wiped them away.

     "I'm sorry," he said. "But the pain could not be helped."

     "My mother told me that there will be pain when a man breaches a woman's virginity," she said. "It was only for a moment."

     "I'm going to start moving," he said. "If you feel any discomfort, let me know."