Andys pov

The next morning I woke up to laughing coming from downstairs, I rolled out of bed and changed into black skinnies and a loose-fitting bring me the horizon shirt.

I clipped on my snake bites and brushed my black hair, Sunday or not I don't like not being dressed properly.

I added some eyeliner and then grabbed my laptop. I sat on my bed and saw that I already had two subscribers. I smiled at that, one night and two subscribers already!

There was a knock on my door, "come in." I called and alex came in. He was dressed and his hair had been ruffled.

"Um, my friends are here and they'll be coming up in a minute. remember to stay calm okay?" He said and I nodded.

He closed the door and soon another knock came. I closed my computer that had the bvb, sws, and PTV logo stickers on it, and set it on my desk calling a come in.

Who I saw was not what I was expecting. I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't my two biggest Heroes walking into my room.

I always shipped them and about a month or two ago they announced that they've been together since eighth grade. It took my entire being not to scream right now, I knew my eyes were wide and bright.

"Um, hey andy. I've heard from alex that you're a fan of us" the slightly taller one said. he had black hair that surrounded his pale face and bright blue-green eyes. that's right, KELLIN FUCKING QUINN IS IN MY ROOM!

I nodded my throat clogged. "hey no need to be shy round us" the tan one said who had long brown locks and deep brown eyes. Yep VICTOR FUCKING FUENTES!

"H-hi" I choked out, they smiled and vic sat in the bungee chair and kellin sat in his lap.

"So you've been getting bullied and you need to learn to fight back, hm?" Vic asked and I nodded and cleared my throat.

"Y-yeah, I get beat up a lot and called names." I said my voice wavering. I mean two of my three biggest heroes are in my room.

"Well, kellin used to be beaten all the time before I got to his school, I beat the crap out of the bully and it was over. the kid suspended for hurting Alex and that is it. so I'm going to teach you a few maneuvers and we will have you bruise free in no time" vic said and kellin nuzzled his head into Vic's neck.

I smiled at them, vic ran his hand through Kellin's hair. "He's not a fan of flying so he was shaking the entire time. so he's probably gonna pass out soon" vic said looking up at me.

I nodded and saw Kellin's body relax and his head drooped a bit more into Vic's neck. "told ya" vic giggled.

"You guys are actually some of my biggest heroes," I said shakily. Vic smiled like a Cheshire Cat and his eyes looked around my room.

"Awe that's sweet, being a fan of your dads bestfriends." vic said and slowly moved away from kellin who just curled in a ball on the chair. he came up to me and gave me a hug, I hugged back.

Vic let go of me and then he picked up kellin and told me "we will start training tomorrow okay?" I nodded and vic went to the guest room.

I threw my head on to my pillow face down and screamed.