Colbys pov

(Muhuhahaha I kill you all)

I ran home after I put andy in the closet. to my luck my door was broken down which means dads home.

"You fucking faggot bastard" he yelled when I entered the living room. he caught me off guard when throwing a empty beer bottle. it smashed into the side of my head.

I was too busy holding my head to realize he was in front of me now. he smashed his knee into my stomach. I doubled over and he kicked me. after the fifteenth kick, it was nonstop punches. eventually he passed out, but I couldn't move.

Somewhere in 4 hour long beating he stomped on my ankle. I can't put any pressure on it. so I just laid on the floor. I was happy though.

He couldn't hurt mom, she was gong. I was his only punching bag. but I don't care as long as my mom and Melanie are safe.

Eventually I painfully stood up and went to my room. I closed the door and pushed my dresser in front of it. I'll be safe for awhile. at least till my ankle heals a bit more.

I grabbed gauze from under my mattress and say on my bed.

I began wrapping it around my ankle and foot. once around the foot, now the ankle. foot, ankle, foot, ankle. continue till I ran out of gauze. I clipped it and then laid down and stared at my bvb and Ptv posters.

These two bands were the only thing keeping me alive right now. as long as I have them, I'll be fine. my family hates them. well, my mom didn't really se was glad I found escape. but my dad, uncles, aunts, grandparents, cousins all of them hated my music. but it was the only thing keeping me alive, and I wasn't about to give up

I silently cried and I knew that the pain from my ankle and my head won't stop. I sat up and pulled the painkillers out from under my pillow. I had planned on downing the whole bottle one day, enough painkillers to stop all of my pain. I took two and then laid back down. I wanted to down them all, but I knew I couldnt. not with my saviours 'watching' me.

I stared at all my posters. I grabbed at my phone and earbuds before putting them in and playing "a match into water" and trying to sleep.

Short I know but oh the fuck well