Andys pov

'Oh great!' I thought as my alarm woke me up. tenth grade begins, which means more beatings from Colby. I groan as I sit up and slide out of bed in nothing but batman boxer-briefs. I grabbed and pulled on some black skinny jeans and a ghosttown t-shirt.

I slipped on some black socks and then went to the bathroom. I brushed my black fringe out of its bed head style. the rest of my hair was lightly brushed through to give it a teased look. my hair was naturally straight.

I slipped out the silver lip ring I sleep with on and put in my blood red one and brushing my teeth.

I was still a bit tired but I grabbed my phone off the charger. it was nothing special just a Sony Ericsson Xperia.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen and kissed my dads cheek before grabbing a mug of coffee and leaving to school.

/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

When I got to school I was tackled by one of my best friends, emery. She jumped on my back her arms around my neck and legs wrapped around my waist. she was giggling.

"A wild emery appeared and used tackle" I said and she giggled more.

"Morning andy, guess what?" She said as I started walking again.

"What? Did your brother eat a goldfish again" I say as I enter the school.

"What? No! That was last week. but guess what. fine I'll tell you. ben liked my Instagram post!!!!!" She sang. Ben was her crush, he was just a short blonde boy with a good music taste. but she's fallen, and pretty hard too

"Cool" I opened my locker and put my empty mug in a shelf. "now. off" I say and she lets go.

Emery is a little shorter than me she's 5'6 and has brown emo hair with a red halo and fringe. her blue eyes have white electric lines and her nails are always black and her ring finger always has red nail polish. she wears band shirts and jogging pants.

The bell rang and she kissed my cheek and ran to her locker hall.

I grabbed my social studies book and math book. my locker was slammed shut and I was pushed to the ground. I saw Colby above me and he kicked my stomach and chest repeatedly before spitting on me and leaving.

I got up and head to my class. I took the last seat open.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

At lunch I met up with emery and Raya my other friend.

We are laughed talked and fought over cashby: who tops?

By the end of the school day I was exhausted and I brought emery to her house before going to mine and I flipping on the bed. I groaned really loud. and then I grabbed my acoustic off the wall and started playing "the morticians daughter" until I was called down stairs for dinner. lasagna yum

"How was your first day, champ?" My dad asked.

"Fine, a little trouble with Colby but fine" my parents think that our third grade bickering is all that happens. not me being beaten and called 'faggot' everyday.

"Oh well" the both said. I nodded and finished dinner and then showered before slipping on boxer-briefs and going to bed