Her

Mally's PoV

For my emotional/mental training, I had to learn to be calmer. I had to learn to be braver and the obstacles courses helped me overcome the fear of animals. Some parts of the physical training helped me overcome my fear of drowning as well. I was taught about the Selrius history and the more I learned, I became a lot angrier about the Scisces. In retrospect, the Scisces are like those abusive girlfriends who would play the victim when you try to rise up.

A few days later, Takme-Ri took me on a trip to Poland. Saying that this was part of my training, being a leader that could discuss with her peers. Also noting that Poland is full of Scisces allies.

I was able to convince them to give me a potion to temporarily silence sir Ralph's voice. It felt freeing... just myself. On my own... vulnerable... I didn't know why but I sensed something that made me flinch.

We took a yacht, used one of the whirlpools, and once we rose from the waters of a lake that was surrounded by trees. Then we were greeted by the Selrius whom Takme-Ri introduced me to them.

The next mode of transport were Black SUVs, we traversed through a busy city street with a forest not so far away. When it seemed peaceful (Trying desperately to ignore the yells that were getting louder and louder) I closed my eyes. Then suddenly, a large crowd charged at us. I slipped out just in time for an explosion of a nearby SUV thanks to a Molotov being thrown. In the chaos, I ran through the forest.

I made my way through the woods and found myself in front of a dusty road. Across it was a two-story house from what it seemed. The funny thing was there weren't any walls, anyone could just walk in. The front yards seem to have been abandoned, I could tell that there used to be some plant life in there before its current emptiness.

My eyes turned to a figure standing at the entrance of a gravel path that led to the house. A black curly hair flowed down her head. I moved closer. I got to see the figure up close. The girl was in baggy jogging pants, a red jacket, and sneakers. She had her arms around her waist. And she was around the same height as me.

"You shouldn't be here," I told the girl, "There's a lockdown."

"Neither should you," she softly replied, though her tone seemed more down, she slightly shifted her head, took a quick breath that made her shoulders go up and down, "If you want my money, here it is," she threw a small yellow and red zigzag pouch to the ground. I took it, raised an eyebrow, and crossed my arms.

"Ummm geez what do you think of me?" I whined.

The girl turned around, her arms behind her back. She wore a red leather shirt that was too big for her. Around her neck rested a thin golden chain that descended to her shirt, hiding whatever gem she had behind the shirt, "Oh..." Her voice seemed shocked but I found it cute, she continued, "I just thought you'd be here to rob me, some illegal mess had been happening lately here."

"Yeah no kidding," I commented, "I just got away from protesters that attacked my convo."

She made a soft chuckle which I had a feeling she thought I wouldn't notice. The girl snorted with her small nose that had a slight bent nose bridge and a protruding tip, moved her tan-skinned hands with some beautifully designed nails to her sweet velvet lips, "I'm sorry," she softly spoke to me.

I took a step forward but she flinched and walked a few steps behind.

I chuckled as well just by how cute she came off, "Nah it's fine," I assured, raising my arms, "Look, I'm just as lost as you are."

"I'm not lost," she replied, "I'm here on purpose."

I set my eyes on the house ahead.

"So... why are you here?" I asked.