Ready to run

Annalie's PoV

We barely had enough time to regroup before Ron and Omar stormed off with soldiers behind their back. From what I counted... I hope they will be alright.

My boyfriend gathered the remaining members.

"Okay, so all we have to do is go to the castle on the other side," he instructed, gesturing at the structure far ahead, "And kill whoever is pulling all the strings."

"Yeah and then every enemy on the battlefield will drop dead," Mally teased while shook her head like a bobblehead.

"But what if it does," Miles responded with a smirk.

"Touché," Mally commented while raising a finger to Miles, "And you know, it'll be easier if Annalie crosses her arms and clears the path by summoning a meteor."

"I won't use my geokinesis for that," I replied.

My sister let out a scoff, "You know what, I think I'm going to just join Ron," she expressed, "He seems more fun."

"What-" I shrieked.

"See ya'll in the other side!" Mally screamed as she left us.

I slapped my forehead, I wanted to teleport to get her back but she'd just slip away again.

So I returned my attention to the group where we continued the procedures. Arvin and Erïs rode their new pet and flew off.

Now that was over, our headcount revealed that it was just me and my boyfriend. Seeing nothing else to discuss, I made sure I had my guardian's dagger turned to a shield as we decided to charge into the battlefield as planned only to be greeted by a knight. The protection the figure was in reflected the sun.

Its armour seemed heavy, but despite that, it managed to swing its blade effortlessly. We rolled to avoid the slash the knight sent to us.

It noticed but just as it was about to cut us into pieces with his sword, a strong gust of wind sent it backwards.

"Really Nilia?" A woman's voice complained, "Taking the form of your version when we were kids?"

"Ummmmmm," I awkwardly remarked.

"Oh and I see Timlo joined you in this," The woman continued as she came closer, she had long black hair, a crown resting on her head, she was in an armoured long-sleeved peach shirt and a pair of pants that matched her shirt, I noticed her jawline and nose was similar to Ron, "Though... he looks a lot different-"

"Hey sis what are you doing!" Another female voice scolded, "Why are you yelling at-" the other woman froze, she had a much lighter skin compared to my light chocolate, the woman was in a white dress with flappy sleeves, pants that look like leather, all around the clothes were blue linings that illuminated throughout her body, on her head was a similar crown to the Ron-looking woman, not to mention the lighter chocolate skin woman looked a lot like me, her chin and nose was similar to mine, her jaw was dangling as her gaze set to me, "My daughter..."

I simply froze out of shock... wha-

"How are you able to speak English?" The Ron-looking woman asked and her tone was a mixed of frustration and confusion.