Nobody compares

Mally's PoV

I stood by the balcony, the winds gently passed my breath, by ends kept hitting the strap of my dress. I set eyes on what I was wearing. I doubt they would be so welcome on their honored guest in ragged clothes. An idea came to my head, so I reached out my hand and pulled out a special red dress that I had fix after a few mishaps. A small smile rose from my cheeks, for a brief moment my siblings are on both sides, comforting and accepting me again....

But that's wishful thinking.

And when the reality comes that my siblings wouldn't be so welcoming... atleast, I'll have someone... I hope she will.

Suddenly a knock echoed the room I was in, I went to open the door to find one of my assigned escorts... a tall lady with ragged chocolate hair, heightened cheeks, roman nose, wearing a much designed toga over her porcelain skin, "Champion, good to see you," she greeted in her english accent, "You left us with quite a confusion."

I put on a dumb smile, "Oh well, I had a fun prisoner that I couldn't help rush here," I playfully responded, "Besides, when was I such a in-following plans kind of gal."

She faintly nodded, "So after this exchange, send the signal and I will go ahead to convey the message for all our forces to move from Gökçeada," she noted in her deep voice as she tilted her head to the left, "To further transfer our forces to our established hidden base in Lemnos."

I tried everything I can to make it not awkward, before waving my head to signal her to leave.

I changed to my more fancy clothing, even added some harmless fire effects in the sleeves, letting my dress illuminate.

I waited for a few minutes, the lively noises of the town that echoed from afar were brought to me by the calming breeze of the night.

Just then, another knocking sound came by the door and before I could react, two greek guards entered my room and were escorted out. I even found the member of my escort along with me.

We passed through a stone brick hallway, the wall were decorated with paintings depicting heroes that I barely know. Like one guy was riding a pegasus. Another is what I'm guessing is hercules because he gotta be in one of those, he's like the most famous one... could he have be the one riding that pegasus I passed by earlier? Maybe this whole wall is depicting the hercules story.

At the very end though... just as I was about to enter the door, the painting on the left depicted a long haired bard holding another figure that resembled a maiden, surrounding them was complete darkness, both had long hair but the bard held a harp in one hand while holding the arm of the maiden. I don't recall that on the movie...

I don't know why I paused while gazing at the imagery for more than I did the previous ones.

Suddenly I was tapped on my shoulder, I turned to find the guards holding the large door's handle. They opened it and I was greeted by a blinding light. I closed my eyes and saw the next room.

I took a step forward and entered the hall. It had large walls of marble where their cracks also provided the light in the room. The whole attendees had their eyes on me, I waved and waved, greeted with a smile.

I walked up to the king. He was in a shining gold robe with a similar

"Where is your friend?" he brought up as he massaged his beard, setting his eyes on the crowd.

"I told him to stay, I wanted all the attention to myself," I swiftly responded with a smirk on my face.

He simply nodded and we began the celebration. The king introduced me to them, he spoke in the language I barely understood. And we continued on with the party.