Miss right

Mally's PoV

When I woke up, I let out a moan and the bag off my head was pulled out. I found myself tied to a metal chair. As I took in where I was, it appears that I am in a warehouse, a mostly abandoned. Warehouse. Three men in black clothing guarded the exits.

"Finally you are awake," A female's voice echoed in the room.

I moved my hands and felt another, "Tough girl, are you really awake?" Soft girl's voice called from behind, where I realized she was tied together with me.

"Yeah, Soft girl," I told her, "I'm awake."

"So I see you two have some code names," A male voice commented, "That's sweet."

I sensed that something bad was up, I instinctively reached out to hold Soft girl's hand, she understood what I was up to and held my hand. If she gets hurt... I can't let that. I've been through bad stuff but I don't want her to experience a much worse.

"Why are we here?" I angrily asked into the empty room.

Two people came from the shadows. One was a girl with long frizzy hair, a sharp jawline, and a long nose. The other was a teenage boy with a square jawline, hair combed up and a much smaller nose compared to the girl.

Both were in black leather jackets, jeans, and sneakers.

"You're hostages so figure it out with your brain," The girl told me.

"Yeah, my brain is still tired, so dumb it down!" I snarkily said to her.

"Well, You two seem to be from quite wealthy families," she responded, "Since you two got to drive an expensive car and managed to dine in quite the fancy restaurant."

"We could have stolen a car and just scam the restaurant," I teased.

"We could have believed you," the boy commented, "Except," he raised Soft girl's wallet, "There's a lot of cash and cards here."

"That just proves that we were thieves," Soft girl joined in on the lie, "Stealing cards, and cash from a lot of people."

"Then explain why cards have the same name on them?" The boy brought up.

"We could have stolen the cards from the same person..." Soft girl awkwardly answered, she turned to me and leaned forward to my ear, "You continue, I'm running out."

"Yeah, you did terribly," I whispered to her.

"And although this is a lot," The girl commented.

"We know we could cash in more from ransom money," The boy continued as he made his way to Soft girl, "From your mommies and daddies," he moved his hand, although I couldn't see it, I could tell she was reaching to Soft girl.

"Don't touch her," I threatened, I then flip my hair since a few strands were blocking my left eye, I focused on the girl in the black jacket, "And as for me, I'm sorry to inform you but I'm far away from my family, so," I made lip trill, "You ain't getting any from me."

"That's alright, your tied-up friend here comes from a wealthy family," The boy commented.

"How could you be sure?" I asked.

"We kept an eye on her," he responded.

As I heard those were, parallels began to appear in my thoughts...

"What are you going to do with us after you get the money?" I questioned our kidnappers,

"Probably give some to the protesters," The boy answered, "And the rest is for us to get out of this place," he then lowered himself and leaned forwards to my face, "So just play along."