Chapter 18

Chapter 18

You Walked In, I Saw Light

I am fixed.

Well... on the outside, atleast.

I cooked mediocre spaghetti carbonara, took a shower, dried my hair, fixed it a bit, and slipped into a nice dress. After two hours of breaking down, I am here, standing still again.

I've always thought that modelling is the only thing that I am good at, but now I've realized that there's one more thing that I am actually good at.

Concealing.

The way I could conceal all the emotions that I am feeling, the way I could just bury them, and not snap for all these years, scares the fuck out of me.

Sometimes I just wait for myself to snap and just lose it... but thankfully, I don't. I sometimes tap my knuckles on my ribs or in any part of my body where my bones are prominent to find out if I am made up of steel or what.

I snap my head over my shoulder when I hear the familiar sound of the gate clicking open together with the soft hum of a luxurious car.

That's my cue to conceal... or be the steel that my bones seem to be made of. I walk towards the fridge to prepare a bucket of ice, but I stop when my eyes caught the marble counter.

I find myself smiling bitterly as another wave of nostalgic memories begins hitting all at once.

Memories that concern only one man and no one else.

Archean.

How is it possible to miss you every single day?

"That's not possible," I whisper to myself as I fix my white v-neck long sleeve that I tucked inside my black plaid shirt. I paired my outfit today with my black peep-toes.

I have been making scenarios inside my head about Sir Archean ignoring me for the whole day today because that's not impossible to happen. Men's first instinct was to act like a dick when they did something intimate for a woman... something that they can't take back so their way to do a backpedal is to ignore that it actually happened.

Our kiss for example. The best damn kiss that I've ever had in my whole life. The way his mouth gracefully devoured mine... fuck.

So I am going to prepare myself for that right now since last night... oh God. Last night was amazing, emotional, and incredible.

With a thumping heart, I walked inside Sir Archean's property and when I was about to enter the front door, the door swung open, spitting a blonde girl wearing a tight floral dress that emphasizes her tight tits.

My mouth almost drop but I immediately composed myself.

The woman's eyes meet mine and judging from her features, she is white— American.

"Is this your new secretary?" She asks and before Archean could even speak she looks at me again. "Dear, can you open the gate for me as I leave? Thanks." She says, flipping her hair before looking at Archean over her shoulder.

Tumaas ang isa kong kilay. Ang gagang 'to. "I'm his secretary, not his guard. Opening the gates for his lovely guests isn't part of my job." I tell her, matter of factly.

At ako pa ang gusto niyang magbukas ng gate para sa kanya? I am Olivia Dominique Fornari! Supermodel! Asian Angelina Jolie!

Gusto yata nitong masampal ng mga Vogue cover magazines ko.