Guardian Angel Chapter 21

Chapter 21-

A/N: FIRST CHAPTER OF 2013! THIS WILL BE A VERY INTERESTING CHAPTER MY LOVELIES.

What was I thinking? I’m only seventeen years old; I can’t get married anytime soon. But my love for Jason blinded me and made me think unclearly. I had to tell him to wait; I needed to tell him to wait. But I didn’t want to damage his good mood.

This was the conflict in my head that was going on for hours. And I mean hours. It was starting to annoy me and push me to aggression. 

After a while I suddenly knew what to do. I walked into his room and cleared my throat. He smiled at me and attempted to pull me close to him.

“Jason, I love you possibly more than anything. But we aren’t ready to get married and put all of this in the past. We have to wait until all of this doesn’t bother us anymore.” I slipped the ring off my finger and put it in his palm. I saw despair in his eyes and I almost started to cry.

“I love you, but I’m not ready to make such a step when I have so much ahead of me that I need to get accomplished.” I kissed him, but he didn’t kiss back. I knew I had upset him greatly.

He abruptly ran out of the room and slammed the door behind him. I didn’t go after him, I didn’t shout his name a million times praying he would come to me. I let him have his blowout and I sat on the bed and waited for him to return.

When Jason finally calmed himself down maybe two hours later, he sat on the edge of the bed with me but he kept his distance.

“Aimee, why don’t you want to get married to me?”

“I do, just not right now.”  I couldn’t explain my reason not to marry him. I just couldn’t do that.

“Well it’s okay, we can when we are both a little older.” Jason said quietly. I nodded but didn’t say anything at moment.

I kissed Jason wanting him to know that I wasn’t angry at him nor was I not in love with him anymore.

But he didn’t do anything. Now I was starting to get angry, he was pushing me away because I don’t want to marry him right now?

“Jason what’s wrong?” I asked him. He didn’t say anything; he was completely shutting me out.

“Jason talk to me please.” I told him. He finally just looked at me and he looked furious.

“I don’t understand why we can’t just get married; I mean I love you and you love me, why are we hesitating?” He asked.

“Because I am too young; seventeen is too young to get married.”

“Whatever Aimee I don’t care anymore. It’s fine.” He left abruptly after that. What just happened? Austin came into the room and sat down next to me.

“I heard, I’m really sorry Aimee.”  I just shook my head as tears rolled down my face. He gave me a little hug but it was soothing, comforting to me. It calmed my senses and it relaxed my muscles. I gave in to the serenity; letting my body relax and let every problem I had go.

“What the hell?” Jason yelled over us. I scooted away from Austin and Austin looked up at Jason with fury in his eyes.

“Jason don’t get the wrong idea.” Austin said slowly.

“You were hugging on the love of my life, what the hell?” He repeated. I ran out of the house then, I couldn’t take much more of the fighting.

What the hell just happened? I kept repeating that line over and over in my head. I suddenly ran into someone who was just standing there.

“Sorry.” I mumbled.

“Oh that’s quite alright Aimee.” Said a voice I would forever recognize. I looked up and the one person I feared the most was looking down at me.

“Miss me?” Said the one and only Andrew Connors.

----------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOD. CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANDREW IS BACK PEOPLE; GET READY FOR SOME CRAZY STUFF.

I JUST HOPE AUSTIN AND JASON DON’T HURT EACH OTHER TOO BADLY ;)

VOTE,COMMENT,FAN,LOVE,

LOVE,

BRITTANYNICOLEGARLAND <3