Guardian Angel Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Andrew was dead, but that same nauseating feeling wouldn’t surpass my stomach. Maybe I was still paranoid, or maybe it was a sign that everyone else was missing. All I know is, I had a bad feeling about the future.

“Lighten up Aimee, you just killed Andrew!” Jason had told me. But I still wouldn’t believe that this was the end. I tried to forget the unsettling feeling by calling up my grandparents and other relatives; I was trying to set up my brother and my mother’s funerals. My Aunt Holly was really shaken up with her sister’s death; so was my Grandmother. I tried not to think of it too much, but it wasn’t easy.

After I got off the phone with Aunt Holly, Jason threaded his arms around my body, causing hot sparks of energy to explode inside my body.

“Hey.” I said softly. Jason and I had tension between us lately because of my unsettling feeling about Andrew. Jason had just taken me home and he and I were talking about our victory.

“I can’t believe how brave you were Aimee.”

“I don’t think this is the end Jason.”

“What of course it is, Andrew is dead and you and I are together.”

“I know, but I have a bad feeling-“

“There is nothing else to fight against Aimee.”

“There are more demons in the world Jason.”

“I know that.”

“Obviously you don’t.” I can recall the furious and the aggravated look he gave me.

“Well when you get over your uneasy feeling, you know where to find me.” That memory made me want to hit something.

“Aimee are you okay?”

“No, I still don’t think this is over, I’m sorry that I keep bringing it up, but I am scared to death that this is only the beginning of something terrible.”

“You could be right, but we really don’t know that for sure.”

“I’m scared that I might lose you Jason.” He tucked me into his chest and stroked my hair. I wasn’t crying, but I wanted to.

“It’s all about waiting to see what kind of surprises waits for us next sweetheart.” I flattened my palms on his shoulders. I didn’t see how he was so brave about this. But I tried to take some of his courage and put it inside of me.

Austin came into the room and asked to speak to me. I was pondering what could he possibly want to talk about.
“What’s up?”

“I heard what you said to Jason and you’re right, it’s not even close to being over.”

“So this means that-“

“We might have to go to war against all the demons.”

“That means Jason would have to fight also.”

“Yes.”

“I will not let Jason risk his life.”

“He has already done that.” I couldn’t argue with that statement. But still, I didn’t want to put Jason through any more pain or trouble. I ran back to the living room and threw myself against Jason.

“What did he say to you?” Jason asked me, with eyes wondering what action he should use.

“Austin told me that the demons want to go to war.” I curled my fingers into his shirt wanting him to know that I didn’t want him near that war.

“Aimee I know, I have to fight in the war.”

“No, I don’t want you to.”

“Listen to me, I don’t want you to feel like I want to do this, I want to be next to you every morning and know that I won’t have to wonder if we will die today. I want you to know that I want us to be happy and for us to be together. I love you and I know you don’t want me to fight, but I have to.”

His speech made tears spring to my eyes. I locked my hands around his neck and I crashed my lips to his. I wanted every part of him, everything.

“Promise me that you will try your best to come back to me.” I said soberly.

“I promise I will try my god given best love.” He kissed me tenderly and then held me to his chest. I didn’t want to see that day where I would have to see my love go to fight where he could possibly die.

At that moment we were interrupted by a woman with long brown hair and piercing green eyes.

“Who are you?” Jason asked. He stood in front of me trying to block me from this woman.

“I am Zoey, and I am going to kill you for murdering our leader.” And just like that, my prediction was right.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN! LOL IM SORRY FOR KIND OF A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I DIDN’T WANT TO KEEP YOU GUYS WAITING ANY LONGER. PLUS THIS OFFERS A LOT OF INFO. :D

AHHH I LOVE JASON, AND AUSTIN :P

YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING AND LATER TODAY I WILL POST A LETTER FROM A CHARACTER. I DON’T KNOW WHICH ONE YET, YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE TO FIND OUT!!!! :D MAYBE ZOEY OR MAYBE AUSTIN I REALLY DON’T KNOW.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND NO THIS ISN’T THE LAST CHAPTER OF GUARDIAN ANGEL,

BUT SADLY IT IS COMING UP SOON :( BUT DON’T WORRY, I THINK I SMELL A SEQUEL COMING SOON!!!! I AM SO EXCITED AND I WILL BE POSTING THAT SHORT STORIES BOOK SOON I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE, VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!

LOVE,

BRITTANY <3