Guardian Angel Chapter 10

• Dedicated to Madalyn my cousin ;P

Chapter 10

Aimee’s POV

I found myself in a stuffy room. The air was contaminated with black smoke. Causing my lungs to feel like fire. I looked up and saw Andrew standing right in front of me. He had a sinister smile plastered on his face, causing me to flinch.

“Why hello Aimee.” He said with a voice like liquid honey. I suddenly felt like I had no worries at all. It was like I took an overdose of valium. My shoulders slumped, but I looked down at my arms that were tied to a metal chair. When I moved them, the ropes cut into my flesh. Pain seared up my arm to my neck.

“I wouldn’t suggest you move under those ropes Aimee. It would really help.” Suddenly the voice of honey was gone, and I felt boiling rage.

“Why do you want me?” I asked.

“Because you are the most important puppet in the entire show.”  I wanted to sock him in the nose.

“BECAUSE OF YOU I AM FORCED INTO A LIFE OF FEAR, A LIFE WHERE MY LIFE IS PLACED IN YOUR HANDS AND IN ONE SECOND YOU COULD KILL ME. I SO SICK IN TIRED OF YOUR BULL MALARKEY THAT IT’S NOT EVEN FUNNY!” I bellowed. Andrew took a small step back. But he came up to me with a knife at my neck.

“In case you haven’t noticed, I pull the strings, yes I could kill you quickly, but I would rather have your boyfriend watch you die.” He dug the knife deep into my neck, causing blood to spill out.

“STOP!” I said in a terrified tone. Andrew smiled and moved in front of me. He smiled at me then slapped me right in the face. I screamed in agony. His touch always seemed to burn me. So it was like he slapped me five times in the same spot.

2 HOURS LATER

After two hours of complete agony, I had no more tears to produce. I literally had no more tears that could be shed. I could die. I could sit here in this chair and die because Andrew wants me to. The thought terrified me. Andrew finally tipped my chin up so that I could look into his eyes. They were like big ovals that had a fireplace trapped inside.

“You have no power. You are just a useless human being. I don’t even know why Jason keeps you around.”

“Andrew please, I’ve done nothing to you. Why must you kill me?” Andrew paused to process the new information.

“Because Jason and I hate each other. I want him to suffer just like he made me suffer.”

“How did he make you suffer?”  

“Why do you care?”

“Because I want to know why you want to kill me.” Andrew sighed and told me the entire story.

“It took place about ten years ago. Jason and I were best friends. I just proposed to my lover Nicole. Jason got a sneaky suspicion Nicole. But I didn’t believe him. The day of the marriage, I found Jason driving a dagger into Nicole’s heart. I’ve never forgiven him since.”  I found more tears to produce finally.

“I’m sorry. But I beg you please don’t kill me.”

“I can’t. You have to be where Nicole is. Truth is; I think you’re a good person. But I just can’t let Jason find happiness when he stole mine.”

“Andrew, I know you’re better than this. Please let me live.”

“I’m sorry. You must die.”

“A-“

“I SAID YOU MUST DIE!” I stopped immediately. Andrew seemed very upset. I didn’t want to push him. When he finally left, I tried to find a way to free myself of the ropes.