UPDATE+RANDOM CRAP

Oh well hello! 

I am soooooooooooo happy to see so many people loving Guardian Angel, it makes my life so much happier and exciting! The book now has 13,000 reads andddddd almost 500 votes! That is amazing!

I know compared to some authors, this seems like a small victory. But I never expected to join a community that would respond well to a story that I wrote!

SO THANK YOU!!!!

Also, if you don't know, Guardian Angel has a sequel, I promise I will eventually stop announcing it, but I just wanted to remind you one more time :) so thank you for the patience. 

Just a few names to throw out there that have been so amazing. Thank you all so much!

JosefaAnjenethGomezM, HaniMohammed8, MayGray3, roseline96, EmeraldEyedGurl, m4ddog, ICreateFantasyDreams, Mango_Lover123, PhylisCollins,realmendie, aliya_gamal, Joanneeeeeee, delfis452, aaudreysaagal, lovelyreader9999, optimisticsoul, mennad_directioner14, elleej, Fallen_Angel_Rebel, lil_shine14, Starfamalibu, Jade_Silverheart_xx, KathyCortez4, londonlover08, jackiebaiya,mtweaver, gonzalar000, Tasha-M-L, Silver_BlackShadow.

I can't name everybody that have made this possible, I would be here for a very long time :)

Lots of love to all of you! Be safe,

Brittany <3