Chapter 3

Alice Cullen was in her room getting ready for school. She was really excited about the new kid in town a week ago she had a vision and let just say He would make Edward very happy. 

''ALICE!!!'' She could hear that Rosalie was getting impatient waiting for her so she ran in vampire speed downstairs where the other siblings were. ''Edward is waiting in the car....and why are you so excited?'' Jasper who had caught her excitement couldn't understand her.... it was just school nothing was excited about that.....Right?

'' i'm going to have a new friend'' She didn't want to tell the whole truth 'cause she was sure Rose would put up an argument. ''Who? the new kid?'' she only nodded and skipped to the car leaving the others confused behind. When the other finely stepped in they all could see Edward was frustrated but chose to ignore it. Alice knew he was frustrated because she blocked her thoughts from but she didn't want him to know just yet. 

It didn't take them long to arrive at school  the bell was already ringing so they quickly made their way in the school Jasper and Edward both went different ways and Rosalie and Emmett too.As she walked in in the classroom she saw him. The new kid.