chapter 5.

Harry was walking to his next class relieved to be finally away from cho and her friends. He knew she was just trying to be nice but he didn't really like her or her friends. Some of them were OK though. He thought Luna was pretty nice. Harry was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realise he already walked passed the classroom . "hey...do you need some help?" He turned around to find one of the Cullen's smiling at him. Alice if he remembered it correctly. It wasn't until then that he realised he had actually no idea where he was going.

" Yes please..." He said softly and Alice almost jumped up from excitement but reminded herself not to scare him. "What class do you have?" She waited patiently as he looked on his form. "Umm... English." She smirked as she heard that. Edward had it to.

"I'll walk you to it" she said as she grabbed his arm and started walking to the classroom. It didn't take them long to get there.

Harry thanked her for her help watched her skip away. As he slowly turned around he could see the teacher watching him so he slowly stopped forward. "You must be harry...the new student?" He nodded. To shy to say anything with the whole class watching him. But it seemed like she understood and didn't ask any further. "You can sit with him" he slowly followed her finger to see her pointing at no one else other than Edward Cullen. He could feel his face heating up as he slowly walked towards him.

Edward watched as the blushing boy walked to him. He sat down and looked down at the table not once looking at Edward . but he could hear the blood rushing through his face. "Okay students remember who is sitting beside you cause that is gonna be your partner for the whole year...so for the first lesson I want you to get to know your partner kinda like a introduction round... oke? " Edward listened to the teacher but didn't take his eyes of the boy sitting beside him.

"I'm Edward...Edward Cullen" he said trying to make a conversation with the boy. " I'm harry" he said shyly. His voice was soft ..really soft and Edward couldn't help but like it. He felt oddly attracted to this boy but didn't know why. But he swore he would figure it out. He smiled gently at him.

This is going to be interesting.