Chapter 1-Lost In Love and Fate

Dipper's Perspective

I open my eyes to see my dear sister poking me square in the forehead, great start to the morning.

"Hey bro-bro! It's wake up time!" Great. Another day, another stupid mistake made.
"Okay, okay. Give me five more minutes," I say with a drowsy slur. "You said that 2 hours ago, now get up!" She began tugging my arm, almost pulling me out of bed. "Fine, I'm hungry anyway."

I slowly sit up, suddenly hit with an excruciating amount of pain in my head. "Well this is going to be a fun day" I whisper to myself as I stand and attempt to walk to my closet, stumbling in the process. I change into my regular attire, ignoring my migraine, and head down for breakfast.

"Hey Dipper, would you mind gathering some things for me? Thanks.' I heard a familiar voice call after I walk past. I stop walking and turn towards the figure, and reply with an "Okay, sure. Just let me eat first. I just woke up."He doesn't take his eyes off his work, knowing Ford, probably a weapon to be used against Bill.

Anywho, I grab an apple and walk out of the door, without a word.

(Time skip because I'm too lazy to write more.)

It was growing dark, and I couldn't recognize where I was, or remember the way to the shack. Growing fear impales me, regrets of taking on the task fill my thoughts, until I collapse onto the ground and before my eyes, was the one I feared the most, Bill Cipher.

My eyes widen with fear at the sight of him, and I begin to slowly crawl away, wincing at the brush of nearby nettles. But that didn't matter right now, the most important thing on my mind is escaping.

"My my, Pinetree. What are you doing all the way out here? And why do you look so scared?" He questioned whilst approaching me. "Maybe this will help," and with a snap of his fingers, he became, human? Fluffy, yellow and black hair coated his head,and underneath were gorgeous, ochre eyes that shimmered and glowed in the moonlight. He wore a yellow tailcoat, with a white under shirt, and solid black pants with shoes. He doesn't look too bad, honestly, I thought, but knew my thoughts weren't private after hearing "Why thank you Pinetree, but you're a little young to have thoughts like that," I feel my cheeks grow red, and I reply with a substantiable amount of stuttering, "I-I-I, u-uh, sh-sh-ush, shush, shush. I-I don't th-think l-l-like that".

"Anyways, I came here to make a deal with you, Pinetree."

"Y-you want to make a deal?" He nods his head. I hesitate at first but still manage to pull out an "Okay then, shoot."

"I'll protect you and your family only if you agree to stay in the Fearamid with me," he points to the giant triangle-shaped building in the sky. 'So, whad'ya say, Pinetree?" He holds out his hand, and by now iv'e gotten off the ground, and am now standing. "O-okay, deal." Our hands connect and violent blue flames snake up my arm, and I begin to black out.

This was going to be the biggest mistake in my entire life, or so I thought.

Aight, so what did ya'll think of that? I don't really write fanfiction, so I guess this is a start. Thanks for reading so far! See ya'll soon!