Chapter 7 - Leave Me to Die Then

Sorry this took so long, i've had some problems.

Dipper's Perspective

"What are you doing here?" I ask, hastily getting onto my feet. I almost fall off the edge, but luckily catch myself in time. 

"I've, well, we've come to save you, bring you back home. You're not safe here." Ford calmly steps towards me, hand outstretched. I look at it with disgust. "You've come to save me? Clearly not. You just want to take me away, and hurt me, toy with me, kill me. Leave, please." Anger drips from my voice, and i'm already holding back tears of frustration.

"What do you mean? You're happy at home, aren't you?" I flared up in anger, "Just come back will you, we'll end this, and you can go back to Piedmont, and never speak of this again, you hear me?"

"No. I don't want to, I'm staying here." I whisper.

"YOU FUCKING HEAR ME, CUNT? YOU ARE COMING BACK, AND THEN LEAVING, YOU HEAR ME?"He shouts, and I begin to cower. No not now, please not now. Where's Bill? My breathing speeds  up, and I begin to hyperventilate. I collapse onto the floor, staring at it, with wide eyes; someone was speaking, but I couldn't make it out. 

"Pinetree? Pinetree, are you there? Dipper, can you respond in anyway?" Bill. He was here. He had one arm outstretched, holding back Ford and the others. I attempt to nod my head, but instead drop onto his shoulder. "Okay, do you want me to...remove them...from here, and bring to to bed?" I grip onto his shoulder, signaling yes, and I feel us moving upwards. distant screams and thuds are heard as we silently move towards my- 

no.

We take a right, and open a door into Bill's room. The scent is overwhelming, and I dig my head further into the crook of his neck, deeply breathing in, as he sets me down on his bed, snaps his fingers, and we're both in pyjamas. We were just cuddled together. It was quiet. Too quiet. So I break the silence, with "Bill, can I ask you something?" 

"Sure, go ahead." 

"How would you react if I kissed you? Not saying I would but..um...I-I-I guess I was-was just c-c-curious?" Soon after I had finished my sentence, he gently lifted up my chin, and kissed me. It felt like heaven, and truthfully, this was my first kiss. We slowly separated, and I am silent. No noise, but it was nice, I want to do it again though. So I reach up to him, gently peck him on the lips and say, "Its getting late, we should get some sleep."

Woop woop.