Chapter 13 - Don't let go

Dipper's Perspective

A group of people march into the room, around six or seven.
"Ford! The wheels drawn!" Wendy bursts in, red hair flying behind her.

She is lightly panting, probably from running so much.
"Alright, I'll be there in a moment, come on," Ford replies, heading off with her; but before he leaves the room, he grabs the hood of the sweater I was wearing, and pulls me out of the room.
The floor is cold and hard, making me shiver as I am dragged along it.
I manage to escape his grasp, and begin to run in the opposite direction.

I stumble at the first few steps, but soon gain balance, slowly increasing my speed.
"BILL!" I shout, running through the halls at almost full speed, Ford slowly closing in.
"Bill! Where are you!?" I force myself to run faster, recreating a gap between me and Ford.

I see him in the distance, the sleeve of his sweater just peaking through. I shout again, "Bill!" And a head peeks through, small tears lightly streaming down his face.
I get close enough to trip and fall onto him, and an embrace is created.
He continues to cry, though it's muffled by him digging his face into the crook of my neck; I wish this could never end.

Our embrace is ended by me being suddenly jerked backwards, and off I go again, but this time Bill follows, keeping a slow pace, eventually catching up.
"Miss me Fordsy?" He looks in the other direction. "No then? Alright grumpy."

A yell is heard from behind, "Oi, ya stale dorito! Dodge this!" It's Mabel..why would Mabel do this?
A gunshot is fired from behind and in front of him.
My eyes widen as they get closer, but luckily he ducks, missing both bullets.

I can see he is lightly panting, he's getting tired already.

He won't last long