Chapter 3 - Forever Lonely

Okay i'm tired and I am running out of ideas already. Happy halloween people! I'm gonna go scare kids as Jigsaw because i'm weird and antisocial! Warning-contains homophobic slurs. 

Mabel's Perspective

"Grunkle Ford? Have you seen Dipper anywhere? He isn't in our room." I walk down the stairs with a slight jump in my step. "No, I sent him out yesterday and he hasn't returned. Why are you looking for him anyway? He's weak, and useless. I don't get why you would need him. Plus he's a faggot, so why would we need him? It's pointless, and so is he." I jump at his rant, hiding disappointment with my hair, and a painted face. Lies cover my emotion like a blanket. But it's suffocating me, more pain than comfort.

"Okay, thanks anyway." I walk away with a shocked expression on my face, after learning the truth about that homophobic son of a- "Hey Mabel!" A feminine voice calls up to me, "Pacifica wants to talk with you for some reason." I nod and begin to head back down the stairs, wondering what she could need of me, and I grow anxious, thinking if it involved the disappearance of Dipper.

Dipper's Perspective

I wander through a large room in the Fearamid, which contains a stone throne, made from the civilians of Gravity Falls, and a steel cage, consisting of a small child, wearing a baby blue suit, and a pristine white cap of hair, almost like a 17 hundreds style wig.

I sit on an open ledge, sipping a coffee, not thinking about the dangers or consequences of this. I quietly hum Mr.Brightside by The Killers, whilst glancing across the ruins of the beloved town i had spent almost a month and a half in. A chill went down my spine as I heard a certain 4 words muttered behind me. I look up and see Bill, in another yellow sweater and jeans. "Nice view, isn't it?" He sits next to me, and we look out on a once colourful town."I guess, it could do with some leaves and ivy, though." He nods his head in agreement, and slides closer. I don't take notice, and am more focused on the temperature. It was growing cold, and I was just sat in a shirt and a pair of shorts. I look towards him in confusion as he slips off his sweater, to reveal a large polo shirt underneath. "Here, take it." He hands me the sweater and pull it on. Unsurprisingly, it's quite big. I slide up next to him, and rest my head on his shoulder. A warm glow spreads across my face as he puts his arm around me, stroking my side.

I think I'll like it here.

Okay, that's it for a while. Next chapter will be longer. Promise. Bye!