FILLER CHAPTER

The Heist

I sneak out of my room, and carefully pad along the floor barefoot. The coast is clear, no Bill or Henchmaniacs in sight.

I silently open Bill's bedroom door, and tip toe inside. The scent is wonderful. It's hard to describe, but its amazing.

I continue to walk towards the large closet, my feet silently treading along black carpet.
I let my hand rest on his bedsheets for a while, taking in my surroundings.

Finally, I reach his closet. A maroon red, around 7ft tall. I gently grab a handle and pull open a door.

Found it.

I quietly take one sweater off a hanger, deeply inhaling it's scent. I slip it on, and it drops to just above my knees, it's huge.
I bring the sleeves to my face, burying my face in them, once again inhaling the smell.

I close the closet door, and make my way to the exit. I reach the door when I hear a deep, masculine voice say,

"What'cha doing in there?" It was Bill, he surprised me. I turn to him to explain, but before I could, he asks, "Is that my sweater?"

Shit.

"Noooo. It's, um, uhhh." He looked at me with a smirk, "Okay yes it is. I'm sorry. Have it back." I begin to pull the sweater off, until he says "No, you can keep it. I don't mind, you look cute in it anyway." He smiles, and I feel my face heat up.
Cute? Keep it?
"Are you sure?" I question, and he replies with a nod. "Now, how 'bout cuddles?" He asks, kneeling down to face me. "Mm" I give in reply. He picks me up, lightly kicks open his door, places me on his bed, and jumps on too.

I rest my head on his lap, attempting to get comfy. I feel something on my head, playing with my hair, I reach up to see what it is, and the feeling stops. "Something wrong?" He says. "Mm, no. Just checking what that was." He oh'd in response, and continued to play with my hair
Eventually, I begin to feel tired, and close my eyes.
I like this, I like...him? No, that can't be right, can it? Do I?

My feelings aren't too strong at the moment, so we'll just have to wait and see.