Chapter 14 - Not the end...yet

Almost done let's gooo

Third person

Panting, Bill runs towards Ford, anger pulsing in his screams.

"YOU FUCKER!" He yells, fist raised, ready to punch the fuck out of Ford.
He lands a blow, however, he is suddenly knocked back by a punch right in his nose, "Ow, oh, oh fuck." He mutters under his breath, delicately holding his nose.
Dipper sprints forwards, trying to break up the fight between the two, but instead is placed in a lilac bubble with a snap of Bill's fingers.
He hovers not too far from the ground, hastily making his way towards the cipher wheel drawn by Mabel, Wendy, and Soos. "No! Don't go, please Bill," Dipper falls down the the bottom of the bubble, hugging his knees tightly, "Don't go.."

Meanwhile, Ford leads Bill to the Cipher Wheel, "C'mere Fordsy," he says gently, his voice becoming distorted with every word that falls from his mouth.
Others (Wendy, Mabel, Soos, Robby, Gideon, Pacifica, Stan, Old Man Mc'Guckit) were gathering around the wheel, getting into assigned positions, joining hands, waiting for the final people to join, Ford....Dipper.

Their fight continued, Bill almost in the middle, with Ford getting into his correlated space, joining hands with the people beside him.