Chapter 6 - Unlikely Events

Hehe I fell down the stairs in ankle boots.

The fog was thick, and blurry. But, still, it felt warm and stea...my.

This was steam. Not fog.

I was surrounded by wood, a reddish-brown colour. I glance at the area, confused, yet this felt almost like a dream. "Hello" A low, seductive voice called out through the mist, and a familiar face appeared, Bill? Bill. Why am I dreaming about him, and why are we in a, what's the word? Uh...sauna, yeah, sauna. Great. 

He walks up to me, a towel wrapped around his waist, same as me. Lifting my chin up with one finger, he looks directly into my eyes with a mix of love and lust, he leans closer, and our noses lightly brush together, and were about to kiss...

...and then I wake up. It was all just a dream, so disappointing. I begin to get out of bed when I realise there's a light patch of material on my duvet. Oh. Oh, oh no. Oh. no. I rush to change the sheets, tripping over them a few times, but I was able to fix everything before Bill entered the room.

"You had an interesting dream, didn't you?" Oh shit.

"Hi, good morning. Hello. Mhm, yes. Ok Let's not talk about that." I cover my face with my hands, going red with embarassment. I shuffle out of the room, almost bumping into him as I exit.

I sigh, slumping down on the ledge of the Fearamid,and look out on the barren landscape. The sun was still rising, and a mix of pinks, blues and yellows circled the sky. I find sunrises so beautiful, calming too.But today wasn't like the others. Long forgotten voices yelled my name, screaming, fighting. He was there, he found me.

Grunkle Ford. You're hurting me.