Chapter 2 - In the clouds

Dipper's Perspective

My eyes flicker awake to...silence? The shack isn't usually this quiet. I slowly sit up, groaning a little, the headache I had earlier still hadn't left. I begin to focus on my surrounding, unfamiliar to them. I begin to panic, wondering where I had been taken to. Suddenly a voice rings in my head, implanting itself into my memory. "Well well, Pinetree. How do you like your new room?" I don't reply, and he repeats himself, with agitation echoing from his words. I glance around the room again, focusing on decoration. "It's nice, but why did you choose this design?" I ask, hinting to the dark oak bookshelves, filled to the brim with books, "I didn't know you liked to read."

With a flash of light, he appeared, dressed in a pale yellow sweater, black ripped jeans, and cream fluffy socks. Different from what I thought he would normally wear, surprisingly. He walked over to me, a gentle smile painted on his face, and he guided me over to the bookshelves. "Iv'e been monitoring your behaviour, and it seems you like to read, and there's some paint supplies in that closet over there," he points to a door in a corner,and I stop listening to study the rest of the room, and my attention drawn to a large painting near the door. It was dark, gloomy, but still connected with the room. "Hey, Pinetree! Are you even listening? Look at me!" I could feel the anger in his voice, it filling me with fear. I turn and look at him with a face full of distress, and realization hits him, as he steps towards me, with a forgiving look on his face. 

Tears begin to pour out of my eyes, my vision growing blurry. I back away, cowering below him. I wish I never agreed to this. I just want to go home, where I feel safe, and I-I-I don't, though. It's all a lie, they don't care about me, they just use me, toy with me. Even Mabel doesn't, none of them do, this is my escape. 

(Time skip because I ran out of ideas)

Bill's Perspective

"Oh Pinetree~, I have food, you want some?" I walk up to his door, holding a tray consisting of a hot chocolate, a small slice of strawberry cheesecake, and some instant noodles. I don't really know how to cook, I just used magic to create this. But seeing as I have to look after him, or well, I want to, I should learn how to cook.

I hear shuffling through the door and a small creak is almost inaudible. He looks up at me, with his, large, chocolate brown, eyes, honestly, their irresistable. I pass him the food and he lets me inside. I can see he's been decorating. Or, well, repainting the walls. They are now a deep shade of blue with constellations and stars scattered everywhere. Multiple cans of paint are strewn across the room, all of colourful, vibrant hues. "You've been busy," I mutter, whilst admiring his work. A quiet "Yeah, sorry. I just didn't like the tone of blue it was before. Cerulean is disgusting." is heard. "Anyway, it's getting late," he motions to the rising moon, the sunset fading, yet still beautiful. "G-goodnight, Bill." And with that, he pushed me out of the room, and no noise was heard that night other than screams of others, and a simple, "Goodnight Pinetree."

Yay chapter 2. i did this in a day. Help