018, dart?

"You're positive that was Dart?" Lucas asked Dustin. The group of five was now walking around the woods, thinking of where the demogoron could've gone. "Yes. he had the same exact yellow pattern on his butt." Dustin explained.

  "He was tiny two days ago." Max said, still trying to understand this whole thing. "Well, he's molted three times already." Dustin told the group.

  "Malted?" Steve asked looking at the young Henderson confused. "Molted." Dustin corrected him. "Shed his skin to make room for growth like hornworms." He explained. Reese shone her flashlight around. "When is it gonna molt again?" Max asked Dustin. "It's gotta be soon."

  "When he does he'll be full grown, or close to it. and so will his friends." He told her. "Wait so we would have to fight like five more of those large things?" Reese asked Dustin, who knew so much about this that it was starting to be creepy. "Five? Could be like a hundred or more." Dustin told her, leaving her with widen eyes. How were they supposed to fight a hundred of those thing?

  "Yeah, and he's gonna eat a lot more then just a cats." Steve said, thinking back about Mews, Dustin's dead cat. "Wait a cat?" Lucas asked, turning Dustin around. "Dart ate a cat?"

  "No, what? No." Dustin lied, everyone looking at him confused. "What are you talking about?" Reese asked him. "He ate Mews." Steve finished Reese's sentence. "Mews?" Max asked Steve and Reese. "Who is Mews?"

  "It's Dustin's cat." Steve told her, Max looking at them with an open mouth. "Steve!" Dustin yelled, stopping Steve. everyone turned around to look at Dustin. "I knew it! You kept him!" Lucas yelled at him. "Okay, I am so confused right now." Reese said, switching her gaze between Dustin and Steve

  "No!" dustin protested, ignoring Reese. Lucas already knew he was lying so it didn't really matter. "No. No, I... no, I" Dustin stuttered. "He missed me. He wanted to come home." Dustin finally told lucas.

  "Bullshit!" He yelled at Dustin angrily. "I didn't know he was a demogorgon, okay?" Dustin yelled back. Reese sighed as the two didn't stop arguing. "Oh, so now you admit it?" Lucas asked angrily.

  "Guys, who cares? We have to go." Max interrupted, trying to stop the two from arguing. "I care! You put the party in jeopardy! You broke the rule of law!" Lucas said, Reese knew this argument wasn't going to end anytime soon. "So did you!" Dustin argued back angrily. "What?"

  Steve rolled his eyes at the argument, looking over at Reese who shook her head at the two boys. "You told a stranger—" He turned around to point the flashlight in Max's face. "—the truth!" Max, being blinded by the bright light which shone from the flashlight, scoffed. "A stranger?" she asked joining the argument. She walked closer to the boys, Reese and Steve looking at each other annoyed by the argument. "You wanted to tell her too!" Lucas yelled back. "Yeah, but I didn't, Lucas, okay? I didn't tell her!"

  Steve turned around confused at the sound of screeching in the distance. Reese looked at him confused as he shone his flashlight into the dark woods. "We both broke the rule of law, okay? So we're even, we're even." Dustin said, the argument still not stopping.

  "What is it?" reese asked steve, who walked further into the woods, quietly. "Guys?" Steve called to the kids. "Guys!" Reese yelled at them making all of them look up and stop arguing. The screeching Steve and Reese had heard earlier continued. Steve swung his bat over his shoulder, walking into the woods. Reese, Dustin and Lucas following him. "No, no, no. Hey, guys, why are you headed towards the sound?" Max asked, everyone continuing to run towards the screeching. "C'mon, Max!" Reese called from the woods what made Max hesitatingly run towards them.

   The screeching continued and Max finally caught up when the group finally stopped in front of a cliff, you could almost see the whole city from up there. Reese came there sometimes, drawing from that point of view. Lucas looked through the binoculars. "It's the lab." He said and put his binoculars down. "They were going back home."