chapter 2

Date: 20th of July
Destination: Baji Keisukes apartment
_______________________________
"You two have a Toman meeting?" I asked as Chifuyu fixed his belt.

"Yeah... Mikey wants to talk about Moebius to us." Keisuke said as I lay down on his bed.

"Oh... cool." I said nodding my head.

"Are you coming or what?" Keisuke asked.

"What?" I asked looking up from my phone.

"Come on... there's no harm in you going." Chifuyu said.

"Move your ass if your coming (Y/n)." Keisuke said.

"Well fuck you too." I said jumping off Keisukes bed and headed into the living room where they both were.

"See ya later." Keisuke said and left.

"Thank you Mrs. Baji." I said thanking her and Chifuyu nodded his head as we left.

"See you later." Mrs Baji cooed from the couch where she lay.

" Mrs Baji cooed from the couch where she lay

"Here." Chifuyu said as he handed me a helmet which I slipped on my head.

"I'm not a kid." I said as Chifuyu did the buckle under my chin to secure the helmet.

"Can't have you cracking your head open." Chifuyu said knocking on the helmet as Keisuke started up his motorcycle.

"Let's go you two." Keisuke said as Chifuyu got on his motorcycle too.

"Hop on." Chifuyu said and I hopped on the back of the motorcycle and held onto Chifuyus waist.

"Hold on tight... you know how Baji doesn't take his time with stuff." Chifuyu said as Keisuke began to head off.

"Yeah, yeah I know." I said rolling my eyes as we followed after Keisuke all the way to the shrine.

"He doesn't slow down for anyone, huh?" I asked Chifuyu over the sound of the motorcycle as we were behind Keisuke.

"I don't know how you've put up with his for this long." Chifuyu said.

"It's still a mystery to me..." I said which caused the both of us to chuckle.

" I said which caused the both of us to chuckle