chapter 11

Putting on my Toman uniform, I looked at myself in the mirror. Keisuke always did say the uniform would suit me.

Taking the necklace which Keisuke got me for my birthday last year, I clasped the necklace shut as I tucked it inside my uniform.

"I'm ready..." I said to myself as I walked out of my apartment and down towards Chifuyu who was waiting for me.

"Sorry I'm late." I said as Chifuyu handed me a helmet. "It's okay, I wasn't waiting long." Chifuyu said as I slipped the helmet onto my head as Chifuyu started up the engine.

Wrapping my arms around Chifuyus waist, I held on tight as we went to the spot where we would meet Hanma, Kisaki and Takemitchy.

"You gave Bajis sash to Takemitchy?" I asked Chifuyu as I saw the familiar sash around Takemitchy.

"Sorry I didn't say anything to you." Chifuyu said.

"Why are you always apologising? You've got nothing to apologise for." I said to Chifuyu as I took off the helmet.

"Come on... they're waiting for us." Chifuyu said trying to hide his blush.

" Chifuyu said trying to hide his blush

"This is it..." Takemitchy said as we all stood in front of the giant chapel.

"Can you stick to the plan?" Kisaki asked Takemitchy.

"Yeah. I'll go reason with Hakkai, who should already be in the church... while you guys ambush Taiju." Takemitchy said as Chifuyu stepped forward.

"Takemitchy." Chifuyu said walking over to Takemitchy. "I know beating Taiju is important... but if you can just persuasive Hakkai, then that'll change our future! I'm counting on you!"

"Yeah, I've got this!" Takemitchy said and walked into the chapel.

"Hey (Y/n)? I need the restroom. Come with me, will ya? I need to find it." Hanma said as he walked over to me.

"Alright then, will you two be okay here?" I asked Chifuyu and Kisaki.

"Oh please, we're not children." Kisaki said as I followed Hanma to find the bathrooms.

"Check in there!" Hanma said as he pointed to a metal door.