chapter 7

"Sorry I'm late..." I said to Hina and Emma.

"Don't worry about it, we weren't waiting too long for you..." Hina said as the three of us entered the cafe.

Ordering my favourite, we all enjoyed our meal over some good conversation when you were suddenly interrupted by a phone ringing. Taking out my phone, Isaw who was trying to contact me.

"I have to take this. I'm sorry." I said and excused myself from the table to take the phone call.

Stepping outside, you answered the phone call. "Draken? Are you alright?" I asked. "(Y/n)... it's bad!" Draken said.

Realising what he was talking about, you suddenly began running. How could've been so stupid. My brain had been clogged up with so much that I never paid any attention anymore.

As I ran towards the location, I was suddenly met with everyone from Valhalla. Being shoved off the pavement, I felt myself falling until someone caught your hand.

Looking up, I saw that it was a member of Valhalla with a black mask covering the bottom of his face.

"Thank you." I said as he helped you up. "Get out of here! It's not safe!" He said as he ran off along with all his friends.

Running in the opposite direction, I finally arrived at the abandoned car dump. Looking out on the scene, I saw Kazutora on the ground as Mikey picked up a charm.

Looking over, I saw Keisuke laying on the ground as Chifuyu held him in his arms. "Keisuke..." I said as my heart sank to the bottom of my stomach.

"This is the charm... from the day Toman was created." Mikey said looking down at the charm.

"I didn't create Toman. Baji did... 'If one of us gets hurt, we'll all protect them. I want a gang that all for one and one for all'. That's what our gang was founded on." Mikey said as he began to cry along with the rest of Toman.

"Baji was fighting all by himself... this whole time... to hold the promise he made that day." Takemichi said as he cried. Feeling tears begin to brim my eyes, I let them fall onto your cheeks as you looked out of the scene.

"I'm sorry... Baji." Mikey said as he walked over to Keisukes body. Hearing the faint sound of sirens in the distance.

"Come on boys... we're out of here." Ran said as he hopped down from the car he was sitting on. "I'm staying with Baji. You guys go on... this is my fault. I want to take responsibility." Kazutora said.

"Got it." Mikey said as he walked away. "Tomans leaving too!" Draken shouted as the members all began to leave. "Mikey..." Kazutora said catching Mikeys attention.

"I won't ask for you to forgive me. I'll live my whole life with Shinichiro and Baji's deaths on my shoulders." Kazutora said as he bowed.

Taking the chance, I immediately ran towards Keisuke and Chifuyu.

"What happened?" I asked as the tears fogged my vision.

"He sacrificed himself for our sake..." Chifuyu said.

"Come here..." I said and pulled Chifuyu in for a hug. "It'll be okay..." I said.

"You two had better get out of here... the cops are coming." Kazutora said.

"Take care..." I said to Kazutora as he nodded his head.

Putting my arm around Chifuyu, I made sure that he wasn't crying anymore. "Let it all out..." I said to Chifuyu as he cried on my shoulder.

Walking back to my apartment, I let Chifuyu stay the night, I was scared to leave him alone... especially after today.

"Hey Chifuyu, I brought you some clot-"