chapter 3

Date: 31st of July 2005
Destination: [Y/n]s apartment block.
_______________________________

"Thanks for walking me home Chifuyu." You said as the two of you stood in front of your door numbered '17'.

"I-It's fine, here." Chifuyu said and handed me my school bag with all my books.

"Thanks again for this." I said and twisted the door handle of my apartment to open it when I felt something grab my wrist.

"Uhh- would you like to come to the festival with me on August 3rd?" Chifuyu asked.

"Sure." I said nodding my head and smiling as Chifuyu let go of my wrist.

"Perfect- I'll see you then so." Chifuyu said smiling too.

"Bye, bye." I said waving goodbye as I headed inside and Chifuyu walked off.

When I got inside, I ran into my room and jumped on my bed screaming into my pillow with excitement.

"I have a date." I sang as I danced around my room with joy.

"Shut up!!" My sister yelled from her room which was beside mine.

"Bitch..." I said under my breath and continued to be over excited that I was invited to something.

" I said under my breath and continued to be over excited that I was invited to something

Date: August 3rd 2005
Destination: Musashi Shrine festival
_______________________________

I stood at the gate way of the festival checking the time and realising Chifuyus over 5 minutes late. And I know it's not a lot but he was the one who invited me here.

I wore a kimono that was just my size and had my hair down.

Sighing to myself, I decided to call Emma to see where she is so I can maybe hang out with her and Draken for a bit until Chifuyu arrives.

"Hey Emma!" I said as Emma picked up her phone.

"Oh, hey (Y/n). What's up?" Emma asked as a few drops of rain came down from the sky so I took shelter under some trees nearby.

"Nothing really... by the way. Are you and Draken nearby?" I asked.

"Uhh, yeah. We're not too far away from the festival, why?" Emma asked.

"I've been stood up." I said bluntly.

"Really? By who?" Emma asked in shock.

"By-" I said before I was cut off by Emma's scream.

"Draken look out!" Emma shouted and hung up on the phone.

"What happened?" I asked trying to call Emma again but it wouldn't go through.

"Emma?!!" I shouted down the phone.

She said that she wasn't too far away from the festival. So I could maybe go and look for them.