chapter 6

destination: (Y/n)s apartment
_______________________________
"I'm home." I said as I walked through the door of my apartment after a long day of school but no one was home.

Today was... really strange. Both Keisuke and Chifuyu weren't at school today. Which is strange because they would text or call me to tell me that they aren't coming in.

The door bell rang which snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Who is it?" I asked walking over.

"It's Chifuyu."

"Chifuyu, why the hell weren't you in- your face!" I said as I opened the door to see half Chifuyu's face in bandages.

"Hey... mind if I come in?" Chifuyu asked.

"Yeah of course... but you're telling me what happened okay?" I asked as Chifuyu walked in.

"Sorry that I never called you..." Chifuyu said as I got him a glass of water.

"It's okay... but what happened to you? You look pretty rough." I said and handed Chifuyu a glass of water.

"Baji brought me to Valhallas base and beat my face in as a 'test of fate'." Chifuyu said as I examined his face.

"You got pretty roughed up, huh?" I asked and sat down on the couch alongside Chifuyu.

"You think?" Chifuyu asked which caused the both of us to laugh.

"So what's next?" I asked Chifuyu. "I don't know... Baji's probably not gonna come back to school. I dont know what to do (Y/n)!" Chifuyu said beginning to over think the situation.

"Shut up!!" I shouted at Chifuyu and threw the water that was in my glass at Chifuyus face. "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry!" I said realising what I did.

"I'll grab a towel." I said and headed in the direction of the bathroom. "Idiot!" I said as I slapped my cheeks leaving a red mark on both of them.

Why the hell did I do that?!

As I took a deep breath, I walked back out to Chifuyu and handed him the towel.

"Are you okay? Your cheeks are really red..." Chifuyu said.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me!" I said. "So, I'm going to join Toman!" I said in a determined tone.

"What? First of all, no! I'm not letting you join Toman, not yet anyways. The fight with Valhalla is on October 31st, Halloween. If we're victorious, then you can join Toman." Chifuyu said.

"Fine then... we'll make that our promise." I said holding out me hand. "Promise..." Chifuyu said with a smile as I smiled back at him.

" Chifuyu said with a smile as I smiled back at him

"Good evening Commander!"

Sitting on the steps with Emma, the both of us listened in closely to the conversation between Toman and its Commander.