chapter 10

"Make sure no one knows about this. Because if this gets out, I'm as good as dead."

"Don't worry, no one here's gonna rat you out. So, do you know?" Kiskai asked.

The five of us were currently getting information on Taiju and what his next moves were. I was sitting beside Chifuyu on the couch while the 'rat' in Black Dragons spoke.

"... Yeah, you wanna know bosses movements?" The rat asked us.

"Taijus movements?" Chifuyu asked.

"Yeah. If we want to beat Black Dragons, we need info on Taiju. What is he doing on a typical day. Where is he, what he's doing, and at what time. That way we'll have a general idea of what we're dealing with." Kisaki said.

"Knowing your enemy's actions can make them easier to defeat..." I said and Kisaki nodded his head in agreement.

'Asshole... if you only knew the dirt which I have on you...' I thought to myself as I looked over at Kisaki.

"I'm one of bosses assistant so I'm familiar with most of that..." The rat said looking at us all.

Hearing the sound of footsteps approaching, I stood on Chifuyu's foot slightly to get his attention and looked at the door.

"First of all, the boss..."

Before he could say another word, Kokonoi Hajime from Black Dragons walked through the door.

"What's goin' on?! Smells like a rat in here!" Koko said with a grin on his face.

"Our last rat had it real bad, you know... couldn't take the heat, so I think he killed himself." Koko said and looked down at the rat.

"Y-You've get it all wrong!"

"It's torture... for you~" Koko said in a sly voice looking at the rat.

Being taken away, the rats pleading began to drown out as he was dragged through the hallways away from where we were.

"Now then!" Koko said turning around to all of us with an irk on his forehead. "How to deal with the rest of you?" He asked.

"We're not here to fight." Kisaki said to Koko as he grew interested.

"A hundred thousand," Koko said smiling. "For 100'000, Ill tell you bastards... what you wanna know." Koko said as Kisaki took the money from the table before handing it to Koko for information.

"I want to know when Taiju is alone." Kiskai said and Koko checked to make sure the money was real.

"The boss is never alone. He's always got five soldiers with him. Except for one day." Koko said as he slipped the money into his jacket pocket.

"And whens that?" Kisaki asked.

"Christmas day." Koko said. "Despite appearances, the boss is a rather zealous Christian. Every year, on Christmas night, he goes to church to give worship. Always by himself!"

"I see." Kisaki said taking in every drop of information from Koko.

"Is that all?" Koko asked lifting his head slightly.

"Yeah, that's enough." Kiskai said in agreement.

"The boss is strong, even when he's alone. Think the five of you can win?" Koko asked turning his head towards us all. "I can't wait for Christmas."

"Why are you betraying Taiju?" Takemitchy asked as Koko walked out of the room.

"I just like strong guys, that's all. If you wanna know more... that will be another 100'000." Koko said leaving us alone in the room.