chapter 12

"Taka-Chan!!" Hakkai yelled. "What do we do now, Takemitchy?! Taka-Chans not moving!"

"Black Dragons!!" Takemitchy, Chifuyu and I all shout as we ran towards Taiju, Koko and Inui who all stood proudly.

"You're gonna pay for this, you assholes!" Takemitchy yelled.

"Guys, wait!!"

Turning my head, I saw that Mitsuya was now standing with a scar on his forehead that was dripping with blood.

"Mitsuya!!" I said stopping in place and running back to Mitsuya.

"I'm alright. So cool it, would ya?" Mitsuya asked stumbling to the ground. Catching him to prevent a heavy fall, I sat him down on the ground beside Yuzuha.

"Takemitchy, Chifuyu, (Y/n)." Mitsuya said as we all listened to what he had to say. "Calm down and listen carefully."

"Okay!" Takemitchy said.

"The situation looks hopeless. Taijus a total beast, and the other two're probably insanely strong." Mitsuya said.

"Compared to them... Chifuyu, you're all beat up. And I can't move to be honest. Takemitchy, (Y/n), you two are the only ones of us still in fighting shape."

"But if we lose here... Something even worse will happen to Yuzuha. She might even get killed" Mitsuya said as I looked over at Yuzuha who was still unconscious.

"Don't worry! Mikey and the others will come here and help!" Takemitchy said with a smile covered in dry blood.

"So we just have to hold out 'til then. Once they're here, it'll all work out!" Takemitchy said looking over at the door with hope in his eyes.

"Takemitchy...? Did you... call Mikey?" Mitsuya asked as the colour began to drain from Takemitchy's face.

"Huh? You didn't call him, Mitsuya?" Takemitchy asked turning his head to Mitsuya slowly.

"I came here alone to help Hakkai. For personal reasons that had nothing to do with Toman. The four of us have to protect Yuzuha." Mitsuya said as fear shot through Takemitchys body.

Beside me, Takemitchy collapsed onto his knees as he thought of the worst.

"On your feet, Takemitchy!" I said looking over at Taiju.

"Huh?" Takemitchy asked.

"I'm kinda disappointed too. But with the way things are now... We've got no choice but to handle them ourselves!!" Chifuyu said.

"There's no way in hell I can handle this! (Y/n) and I are the only one's who's not beat up! Are you saying we've gotta take them all on alone?!" Takemitchy asked as tears fell from his eyes.

"Takemitchy? It's scary, I know. But do you wanna go down? Go down without a fight? I'm scared too... I fought Taiju when I was younger. But I'll still fight! I'm not giving up until I'm dead in the ground!" I said with pride as both Chifuyu and Takemitchy stared up at me.

Holding out my hand to Takemitchy, he slapped it away before he jumped up from the ground.

"Sorry for whining so much! That was really pathetic of me!" Takemitvhy said slapping his cheeks.

"Let's do this." Chifuyu said as we all stood together.

"I'll take on Taiju!" I said as we looked over at them.

"Right! But promise you'll be careful!" Takemitchy said looking over at me.

"I'll take birthmark boy. Takemitchy, you take the black haired one. The black haired guys the one who sold us the info about Taiju. If Taijus at a disadvantage, he's probably the type to back off." Chifuyu said.