chapter 14

"Wow." I said in shock at the beauty of the festival. It's New Year's eve and Chifuyu asked me to be his date last minute.

"Hey!!" Peh said as he ran over to us both. "Peh? What are you doing here?" I asked in confusion.

"Same reason as the both of you." Peh said to us as he looked down at Chifuyu holding my hand.

"Oh my god! I didn't realise you two were on a date! I'm so sorry!" Peh said to us as I broke contact.

"Peh! You can stay with us. I don't mind, Chifuyu?" I asked turning my head to Chifuyu as he shook his head with a smile.

"Come on." I said to Peh as Chifuyu held my hand again.

As we walked past the different stalls, I looked around at the different lights and people around.

"Hey, it's Takemitchy." Chifuyu said to me as he nudged me slightly.

"What're you guys up to?" Peh asked.

"Chifuyu, help me! And you two as well(Y/n) and Peh." Takemichi said holding an Ema close to his chest.

"What's the commotion?" Muto asked turning his head towards us all.

"Sounds like fun." Smiley said with a devilish grin plastered across his face as Hakkai whipped the Ema away from Takemichi.

"Cut that out, Hakkai!! Give it back! That's my Ema!" Takemichi yelled as he kept trying to get it off Hakkai.

"Who's shouting 'my Emma'?" Emma asked as she turned around to look at us all with Mikey and Draken.

"Oh, it's Takemitchy." Draken said as I waved to Emma.

"Hakkai!!" Takemichi yelped as he pounced on Hakkai who accidentally threw the Ema behind him and it landed at Mikeys feet to which he picked it up.

"Is this your Ema?" Mikey asked as Takemichi ran out past us over to Mikey.

"Please, give it back." Takemichi pleaded.

"Wow, you sure are desperate." Mikey said as everyone at the festival began to gather.

"What's going on?" Takemichi asked in confusion.

"It's ten seconds till midnight!"

"Let's jump together!" Mikey said to us all.

"5..."

"4..."

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"Happy new year!!"

__________________________

"The first meeting of the year!! Of all members of the Tokyo Manji Gang will begin now!!" Draken shouted addressing all members of Toman.

"Toman and Black Dragons faced each other in conflict. We originally had a peace agreement, but that failed. It was caused by discord between the brothers Hakkai Shiba and Taiju Shiba. Toman clashed with the Black Dragons on Christmas, claiming victory after a hard fought battle." Draken said.

"Three people here today will discuss the matter. First person! Hakkai Shiba to the front!!" Draken shouted as Hakkai walked forward.

"It all started with a stupid little lie I told. To keep up that lie, I dragged my family... I dragged Toman into it. Then the problem grew bigger... resulting in conflict between Toman and Black Dragons. I'm responsible for this... everyone. I'm sorry." Hakkai said as he bowed his head.