3

Dream and George play with Patches for a while and then it's lunch time.

*Everyone (Dream George their mum's Sapnap and drista) is eating*

Dream's Mom: Dream your dad and your brother are going to be over later.
Dream: Oh alright.
Drista: Mom how come we come over all the time but Dad and Connor (Dreams brother yes I made up a name) don't come often.
Dream: It's cuz Sapnap and I cuss all the time so Mom doesn't want Connor over all the time and he still is unsure of me because he's unsure of the thought of being gay even though I've told him I'm unlabeled and have no plans of dating George.
Sapnap: I don't cuss ALL the time.
Dream: Dude neither do I or George but because any of us do in the first place mom doesn't want Connor to hear it.
Dreams Mom: And idc if you cuss but Connors just a few years too young to be hearing it.
George: *Whispers in Dreams ear* Dream my backs itchy in a spot I can't reach can you scratch it? I know it's a weird question.
Dream: *whispers back* It's ok baby it's not weird. *Scratches George's itchy spot but makes it so no one sees.

Eventually lunch is over and George has laid his head on Dream's chest while Dream strokes George's hair when there is a knock at the door. It turns out to be Dream's dad.

Connor: Hi Clay!
Dream: Hi buddy.
Dream's Dad: Is this the famous, George not found?
*Insert George Giggle*
Dream: ig you can call it that.
Connor: Dad can we watch a movie later?
Dream's Dad: Ask Clay it's his house.
Dream: We can later Connor.
George: Dream are you cold? It feels like you're shivering.
Dream: I am a little but I'll go get another one of mine you don't have to take off that one.
George: ok.

George lifts his head off Dream and Dream runs back upstairs to get a hoodie. When he gets back, his dad has a weird look on his face.

Dream's Dad: George is wearing your hoodie?
Dream: Yeah? He was cold last night so I gave him mine.
George: He didn't have to I have m-
Dream: Shh your fine, come here. *Dream lifts George on his lap and cuddles him as George buries his head into Dreams chest.
Dream's Dad: Dream, are you gay?
Dream: No, I'm unlabeled and I have no plan of dating him.
George: Dream I can get of-
Dream: *Whispers so his dad doesn't hear* Your ok baby.
Connor: can we watch a movie now?
Dream: Sure which one?
Connor: Hmmm. How about Ironman?

So they watched Ironman (cuz why not). Towards the end George eventually fell asleep in Dreams arms.

*After the movie*

Dream's Dad: Clay. I'm still not comfortable with the idea, but I thought about it and do what you want your 22 I cant judge. George seems to make you happy anyway.
Dream: Thanks Dad.
George: *wakes up* Hi dweam.
Dream: hi. *Kisses forehead*
Sapnap: Do you guys wanna go out for dinner tonight?
All agree except George's Mum, who isn't here because of looking for houses.

Everyone heads out to the car, Dream carrying George out to the car. Dream attempts to set George down but George holds on tight.

Dream: I'm sorry George you have to let go.
George: But I don't wanna.
Dream: George I love you but you have to let go.
George: Fine.

George let's go of Dream and gives a pouting face.

Dream: Your cute when you're mad.
George: *blushes* DREAM!
Dream: what?