5

(Time skip to a few weeks later cuz laziness)

George wakes up one morning to Dream not being there. George was confused cuz he knew Dream had been there the night before cuddling him. (obviously) He then noticed a note next to his phone. The note said: I hate to do this to you George but I had to go with my mom to go Christmas shopping. I'll call you when i'm about done and if you want you can stream on my computer the password is 081299. I'll be back soon I promise. Love, Dream. George read the note and decided to lay in bed on his phone for a while. About 45 minutes later, his phone rang. George answered happily.

George: Hello?

Dream: Hi George :)

George: Are you done yetttt

Dream: Just about. I am sorry I had to leave you but it was the easiest way to ditch you for a bit.

George: It's alright I think im gonna stream tho.

Dream: Thats fine baby. I gotta go though if I wanna finish. I love you.

George: I l-love y-you too.

Dream: aw its alright you didnt have to say it I know. Bye.

George: Bye :)

George smiled since he got to talk to Dream and then he went and started streaming around 30 minutes went by and the door opened so George turned to see who it was. (George is still streaming by the way)

George: DREAM!

Dream drops his bags and shuts the door quickly as George runs over to jump into Dream's arms. Dream smiles and looks at him.

Dream: looks like somebody missed me.

George: Well you left me.

Dream: Well im sorry.

Dream sits down in the chair while holding George and George happily snuggles into Dream.

Dream: are you still streaming?

George: mhm.

Dream: oh well chat can see what I got you

This whole time chat was going crazy. Dream picked up the bag of stuff that wasn't for Christmas.

Dream: so you remember how sapnap has an orange controller thats his and i have a green controller thats mine for the xbox right?

George: yeah?

Dream: look it i got you a blue one. *Dream hands the unopened controller to George*

George: Dream you didnt have to I couldve just used the spare one.

Dream: yeah but when Karl comes over then we can't all four play.

George: I guess thats true

Dream: oh yeah and since it's better to play some games with thumbgrips and i needed new ones anyway since ive managed to destroy mine, i bought you a set to.

George: thats fine I guess.

Dream: you don't see as happy as i thought you would be. You ok?

George: yeah im fine its just- you dont have to spend money on me.

Dream: but your my boyfriend so im gonna spend money on you and thats that. I don't like spending money on myself.

Dono: Im just thinking and you dont have to answer this but how sad would you be if the other died?

Dream: i would ball my eyes out and youd never hear the end of it and id probably lose sleep.

George: i dont think id wanna live anymore.

Dream: George, if i die, i want you to stay alive as long as possible ok.

George: I will.

Dream: promise?

George: promise.

Dream and George eventually end the stream and go downstairs to eat dinner. They then watch a movie while cuddling and then go to sleep.