Maxon POV 1

I love waking up to the sight of my gorgeous America. "Good morning dear," I said.

"Don't you dare start this morning," she grumbled.

"You know I call you that because I love you, and it reminds me of the day we met."

"And I will always reply the same way."

"It seems to be the only thing about you that is routine... dear."

"Ugh, you know what?"

"What?"

"If you keep calling me your dear this morning I'm going to throw this pillow at you."

"I was wondering where my fiery red head went!"

She just chuckled to herself and pulled the covers over her head, so I went for a stroll through the gardens to the place of our first conversation together. I couldn't help smiling to myself at the thought of how mad she got at me calling her 'dear'. I picked a few roses and tiger lilies to bring back to her. when I got back to our room she was brushing her teeth, so I started brushing and braiding her hair. Luckily no one knows besides America that I know how to braid hair, otherwise I would be embarrassed for the rest of my life.

"What do we have planned today, Maxon?"

"Horseback riding, movies and then you can pick a few things since it is, after all, our honeymoon, not just mine."

"Let's watch a movie first."

"Anything for my dear" I said while quickly dodging a pillow that missed me by a hair.

I then picked her up and threw her on the bed. We just stared into each other's eyes for a few moments and then with out thinking I kissed her, it was soft and tender, but passionate. After we managed to get out of bed, we walked to the movie theater. We couldn't agree on the movie, which I find unbelievable. She wants to see the Sound of Music and I want to see Titanic. "I have a idea." I said.

"What is it?"

"We can either watch both, if we have time or flip a coin."

"Well we don't have time and I call heads."

And of course she wins. After the movie we head for the stables for a trail ride. America's horse's name is Diamond because after she is groomed, her Cremello coat shines like diamonds. ( Cremello is a horse with a Snow White coat, mane/tail, blue eyes, and a pink nose, aka albino. ) My horse is called Thunderstorm because he is an ebony black with a white mark between his eyes and down his nose that is shaped like a lightning bolt. When our horses were tacked up, we set out toward the trails at a canter. Me and America began racing when we heard a sudden, unnatural noise coming from the bushes. Then they began shooting at us.