America POV 4

When I woke up I noticed Maxon wasn't in our room. Probably looking at security footage from last night, I thought to myself. "Well maybe I can get dressed in peace." Then my new maids came in, Anne, Mary, and Lucy. (I had requested that I keep my previous maids from the selection.)
"Good morning miss." said Anne.
"And how are you today?"
"We are all doing fine, thank you for asking."
"My pleasure, and what stunning dress do I get to wear today?"
"Drumroll please!" said Mary.
And then Lucy pulled out a beautiful, cream white dress that is form fitting, with one shoulder strap, gemstones around the collar, and comes down half way down my thigh.
"OMG that is the second most beautiful and stunning dress I've ever seen! The first still remains to be my wedding dress."
"We hoped you'd like it."
"I don't like all your dresses, I LOVE all your dresses."
"It doesn't stop here miss, you also have a set of diamond jewelry. complete with a necklace, bracelet, and earrings that hang down." said Lucy
"You guys always out do yourselves."
When they finished my makeup, ( just enough to bring out my facial features.)
hair, and and zipped me up, I went down to breakfast and found Andre and Erica waiting. "Has anyone seen Maxon this morning?"
"Yes, he said he would be down here to eat in about 5 minutes." said Erica.
"Thank you."
"Quite welcome, your majesty."
Then he walked in, and when he looked at me he looks like his breath has been taken away.