Maxon POV 9

Sorry it takes so long for me to update, I'm either busy or I can't think of something to happen so I hope you all understand. I'm also wanting your opinion on how I'm doing with the story. (If you like it, the direction the story is going, ect.) Also, feel free to send me fan art and ideas for the story! (The ideas will help me update more often!) sorry in advance for any grammar mistakes!
***********************************************
"Sir, we have captured one of the raiders. We don't think you'll be pleased by whom it is." Says one of the guards.

"Are you going to tell me or do I need to go see for myself?"

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere near you when you find out," he says a little wearily.

"Just a moment, I'll meet you in the interrogation room in 5-10 minutes."

"Yes sir." And the guard walks off.

"America, are you sure you're alright?" I ask.

"Yes, just a little strained."

"Go take a nice, long, hot bath and relax with the salts and bubble stuff that I'll never remember the names of. And then I want you to get ready for dinner."

"Ok." She replies slowly, as if she's having a delayed reaction to the events that had happened.
***********************************************
When I see who it is I stop immediately. I felt anger, confusion, but most of all betrayal. The betrayal made my rage grow even more than I thought possible.
My anger felt eternal.
***********************************************
And this is where I stop so I can draw in readers! Thank you for those of you reading, I've gotten 1k reads and 117 votes! So thank you for your support.