Maxon 13

Ok so this is a quick update compared to my others. I hope you guys like this update, I'm thinking of doing a chapter in Katelyn's POV. What do you think?
******************************************************************************************
"Good morning, dear."

"What did I tell you about calling me 'dear'?" America replied in a sassy tone.

"I don't care, I think you're cute when you're mad." I said grinning innocently.

"You only win this time because I have something to tell you-"

"I could never be mad at you, and let's discuss over breakfast, we have your favorite!"

"STRAWBERRY TARTS?!" She asked while screaming and running out of the room still in her pajamas.

I chuckle to myself and get dressed. 'She's going to be the one upset with me when she realizes I let her go to breakfast in her pajamas when we have guests...' I thought to myself.

I walk into the dining room and instantly hear "MAXON CALIX SCHREAVE!"

"Yes dear, I love you too." I hear Erica, Andre, and Katelyn snickering. WAIT....
******************************************************************************************
Ok, short update but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. I'm going to make the next chapter a trivia chapter. And then the next true update will be more updated, like take place after The Heir (the current conversation and situations will continue but their children will be present, NO America will not have a heart attack in my fanfic I'm extremely mad at Keira Cass for that.) Sorry for the rant, hope you enjoyed the chapter!